Ever been snowed in with a provider/client?

Thinking that last night might have been a good one to schedule an overnight outcall. Looking at 3 inches of new snow this morning, so I don't think she'd be able to leave. What to do (if it had actually happened)?
Lol. Gotta admit I was thinking the same thing this morning. Nice overnight with the right woman...
That would be incredible. Yeah. Too bad snow and ice don't equate to days off for me.

--
There ya go prolongus. My 500. Your turn.
not as bad as 4 days snowed in with the wife?
For the first time in years I have been snowed in with the wife.
time for a session very soon LOL
Snowed in with your wife! That's funny.

I've been snowed in with my kids!

Seriously, I DO love them, but this is unprecedented. Whenever they've been off from school this long before we have time apart and also get out of the house.

On the bright side, we're sure running through the NetFlix list and using up the food in the pantry.
I've been stuck in my house with my wife for the last 5 days. If i don't get out today and see some titties I think I'll just die.
Snowed in with your wife! That's funny.

I've been snowed in with my kids!

Seriously, I DO love them, but this is unprecedented. Whenever they've been off from school this long before we have time apart and also get out of the house.

On the bright side, we're sure running through the NetFlix list and using up the food in the pantry. Originally Posted by HoneyRose

Do we stay in the same house ?
Lol. Gotta admit I was thinking the same thing this morning. Nice overnight with the right woman...
That would be incredible. Yeah. Too bad snow and ice don't equate to days off for me.

--
There ya go prolongus. My 500. Your turn. Originally Posted by CenterLock
Whoop, there it is!
I've been stuck in my house with my wife for the last 5 days. If i don't get out today and see some titties I think I'll just die. Originally Posted by TexAss
Are you claiming to have a tittiless wife? Maybe we should start a fund or charity.
I wonder how many of them would actually stay because of the in climate weather? She would tell you, "You need to go to the ATM downstairs."
I can think of a few that I would love to be snowed in with

I have been locked up with three female children and three female dogs and they are all starting to look and act alike. SAVE ME!
  • PT4ME
  • 02-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Shoot the kids!!! I mean shoot the dogs!!! Wait, wait, just kidding, just call them all together and give everybody a big group hug!!!

Hang in there sweetie...... better weather is coming.

Maaaan, I sure would like to be your first client when you get loose, lol!
I feel your pain. Its no fun. I love my kid and dogs, but I need some space. They are crowding me!

I can think of a few that I would love to be snowed in with

I have been locked up with three female children and three female dogs and they are all starting to look and act alike. SAVE ME! Originally Posted by reese foster
Shoot the kids!!! I mean shoot the dogs!!! Wait, wait, just kidding, just call them all together and give everybody a big group hug!!!

Hang in there sweetie...... better weather is coming.

Maaaan, I sure would like to be your first client when you get loose, lol! Originally Posted by PT4ME
Yeah, whoever is first......better watch out! It's been a week and a half since I have had any!!!!

I feel your pain. Its no fun. I love my kid and dogs, but I need some space. They are crowding me! Originally Posted by blakintelkt
Tell me about it! Between cooking three meals a day, watching the same movies over and over again and all of them wanting to sleep in my bed, I am ready for a vacation!

Im such a whiner!
I made a house call on a lady who hadn't been out of the house in a few days. She had broken into the liquor cabinet before I called her, and was in the perfect frame of mind by the time I arrived.

THAT was a good visit!
Took a lovely provider who was stranded without food some lunch, and visited for a few....could not stay to play, but imagine our next visit will be even more special. Nice to be a good samaritan occasionally.....