CDC: 'Please Don't wash, reuse condoms! Thank you!'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...oms/887599002/

Reusing condoms is like... GROSS... reusing toilet paper or tampons or panty shields.

Are some people really that fucking dumb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8I-b0R7flI
What kind of moron has to be told this shit!?!!?

I mean, you don't have to be told not to play in traffic, or swim with sharks.

Wow.
What kind of moron has to be told this shit!?!!?

I mean, you don't have to be told not to play in traffic, or swim with sharks.

Wow. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Nope! The same people have to be told those things too. Haven't you seen signs about not crossing busy streets and not swimming in certain areas. It takes all kinds. 🤦♀️
The same people who stand near the edge of a cliff and see a sign that reads do not cross and they still do - to take a selfie and then they fall and die:

Darwinism at work.
I really like some of y'all and all, and getting down and dirty, but the visual and thought process that goes with even thinking about the mechanics of doing that, ugh. Ewww, never even crossed my mind.
Yukkk that is nasty
I really like some of y'all and all, and getting down and dirty, but the visual and thought process that goes with even thinking about the mechanics of doing that, ugh. Ewww, never even crossed my mind. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Maybe put in the dishwasher over one of the dish spikes and wash on the pots and pans cycle?
Maybe put in the dishwasher over one of the dish spikes and wash on the pots and pans cycle? Originally Posted by pyramider

Yes, I’m sure that will work! Condoms are big tough and strong and never lose their integrity with use and being washed in hot water...lol!
Who in their right mind would even think to do this smh just nasty
oh my that is so funny.. but hey if you run out no one has to stop and buy them

Maybe put in the dishwasher over one of the dish spikes and wash on the pots and pans cycle? Originally Posted by pyramider
I seen that yesterday how funny... well actually gross
I wonder if people just hang them on a clothesline to dry outside?? Could you imagine driving down a quite neighborhood road and seeing a bunch of rubbers stretched out as if sun batheing !

Yeah, it’s an odd warning on first blush. But, we all have plenty of money or we wouldn’t be on this site. Some people in America are desperately poor. Poor managers of money. Have no reliable transportation, etc. and when you’re poor and you sit around with nothing to do — no TV, nothing to read — you probably fuck a lot more. So maybe it’s a problem for a certain sub group.
Times get tough you know with rising prices of rubbers.
Man, and I had just found my lucky condom too. Too bad.