Casey BBW in Fargo. 507-923-8363????

Has anyone seen Casey in Fargo, she advertises as BBW, although I don't think she looks that big in her pics? Her phone is 507-923-8363, she has advertised on occassion in the past, but fairly frequently recently, usually for outcall. I'll post link later, cant get my phone to copy link now.
I have not. A search of that number comes up with a couple different ladies, though. Not sure if that means its a fake or not. https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/507-923-8363
Pics of lady in black dress is Casey. I noticed same thing on same number for 2 ladies, not sure why that is, but I've texted Casey enough to think shes real. Further searching gives a different number for the skinnier blonde, so I think it's a sumo cute error causing that?? Eventually I'm going to make it work to meet Casey, just like to hear from someone who has. Thinking she could be a hidden gem??
Okay. Hopefully someone else can weigh in but if not and you do get a chance to see her, I would like to know how it goes...especially if she is open to coming on over to the Bismarck area.
I dont think she leaves Fargo. Kind of think she lives there, usually has outcall only because she says she has a roommate and cant host. I've never seen her advertise anywhere except Fargo. I'm eventually going to get to Fargo and hope shes available when I do, but I think I'm gonna have to get a room to make it happen with her
Ah, I see. What you are saying makes sense when you lay it out like that. best of luck to you when you do get out that way!
I can verify she is real and is the person in the photo. She is very nice,decent service!
Casey and Sophia the blonde share the same number from time to time. They are related. I know Sophia personally and have met Casey but not had a session with her as I like the spinner type myself. I have however had numerous sessions with Sophia over the past 2 plus years. Don't recommend her anymore though due to numerous issues.
Casey and Sophia the blonde share the same number from time to time. They are related. I know Sophia personally and have met Casey but not had a session with her as I like the spinner type myself. I have however had numerous sessions with Sophia over the past 2 plus years. Don't recommend her anymore though due to numerous issues.