Trumps put sanctions on Venezuela crude...bad news for Gulf Coast refineries

• WTF
  • 01-29-2019, 10:59 AM
Expect gas prices to rise if these stay in effect.

And they will because Trump wants us to buy the more expensive Saudi heavy crude...
Venezuela been in flux for some time now , really shouldn't effect price's much,
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 09:08 AM
Venezuela been in flux for some time now , really shouldn't effect price's much, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Really?
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/29/inves...vsa/index.html
Is has been in a continuing decline for quite some time...a whooping 6.4% and that was in Sept. 2018!!
Another nothing burger!!
Nice try...
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 09:58 AM
Is has been in a continuing decline for quite some time...a whooping 6.4% and that was in Sept. 2018!!
Another nothing burger!!
Nice try... Originally Posted by bb1961
Gulf Coast.

Evidently you do not know wtf heavy crude is and how refineries process different types.

Gulf Coast will be effected....just like I posted.

You eat the burgers I feed you and you'll be more cattle than hat in no time.
Gulf Coast.

Evidently you do not know wtf heavy crude is and how refineries process different types.

Gulf Coast will be effected....just like I posted.

You eat the burgers I feed you and you'll be more cattle than hat in no time. Originally Posted by WTF
Let me guess the information in that link is...BULLSHIT
6.4% ain't a piss in the ocean!!
You have no idea what I know about oil...there you go ASSUMING again...you know what they say about ASSUME...
Still waiting for that link on the unhinged right vids??
Expect gas prices to rise if these stay in effect.

And they will because Trump wants us to buy the more expensive Saudi heavy crude... Originally Posted by WTF

how is it that we will import more saudi crude?

we are now a net exporter of oil

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...me-in-75-years
Gas is pretty cheap in the US. A temporary sanction on Venezuela won’t amounr to much.
Is Madura any worse of a tyrant than the Saudi Arabians.

I say no. He is just a different type of tyrant.

Does it make any difference if a government controlled by a tyrant throws people into dungeons because the Tyrant is a power hungry Thug, or a government controlled by Religious Fanatics who believe those that dont'tbelieve as they do are infidels?

You are rotting in a dungeon either way.
gasoline prices are near a relative all time low. So generally, like the current UE rate, they will naturally rise.

Weren't some Dems calling for sanctions of Saudi crude when a double agent few people heard of was killed about two months ago? Now some hypocrites are complaining about sanctions until the elected leader of a country is installed rightfully as President.

What do Dems have against Democracy? Capitalism? Brown people?
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 12:33 PM
how is it that we will import more saudi crude?

we are now a net exporter of oil

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...me-in-75-years Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Heavy crude...try and keep up.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 12:34 PM
gasoline prices are near a relative all time low. So generally, like the current UE rate, they will naturally rise.

Weren't some Dems calling for sanctions of Saudi crude when a double agent few people heard of was killed about two months ago? Now some hypocrites are complaining about sanctions until the elected leader of a country is installed rightfully as President.

What do Dems have against Democracy? Capitalism? Brown people? Originally Posted by gnadfly
So now we are back to nation building?
This Venezuela crude is a nonissue...this thread is a waste of bandwidth!!
WTF you'll get more traction with the evil MAGA hats!!

What do Dems have against Democracy? Capitalism? Brown people? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Gas prices at relative all time low. Are you 21 or what. Where do you get that nonsense from. You dont know your stuff