Washington State declares public heath emergency

Now who could of predicted this?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/measles...-many-parents/

Washington state has declared a public health emergency, with more than 50 places confirmed as a "public exposure location"
it's a cross between public health and parental freedom

but hey, I had the measles I was either five or six

no doc, no mom, no nothing
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 04:07 PM
Dumb ass fucking people won't get their god damn kids their vaccination shots.

Should let the little fuckers die. See how long these dumbass parents continue to exempt their kids from these type shots.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 04:08 PM
it's a cross between public health and parental freedom

but hey, I had the measles I was either five or six

no doc, no mom, no nothing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That explains a lot...

Seat belt laws are a fight between personal freedom and public safety, DWI is another fight.

How do you come down on tjat tug a war.

You for the ignorant parents or the scientific evidence?
  • grean
  • 01-30-2019, 04:16 PM

Should let the little fuckers die. See how long these dumbass parents continue to exempt their kids from these type shots. Originally Posted by WTF
Help the kids. Beat the parents.

It's borderline neglect if not child endangerment.

The worst part is that they put other people's children at risk who did get vaccinated. Unfortunately just because your kid is vaccinated, if he or she is exposed to enough of that crap, their systems still might not be able to fight it off.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 04:18 PM
Help the kids. Beat the parents.

It's borderline neglect if not child endangerment.

The worst part is that they put other people's children at risk who did get vaccinated. Unfortunately just because your kid is vaccinated, if he or she is exposed to enough of that crap, their systems still might not be able to fight it off. Originally Posted by grean
Fucking parents are afraid that their kids will be as retarded as they are if they get their vaccinations.

Should let the little fuckers die. See how long these dumbass parents continue to exempt their kids from these type shots. Originally Posted by WTF
it seems its all the more liberal states that allow this

the autism is caused by vaccination hollywood moms

but how does this square with this chart?

https://vaccines.procon.org/view.res...ourceID=005979

unless things changed since july 2018
it seems its all the more liberal states that allow this

the autism is caused by vaccination hollywood moms Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Guess again.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html
  • oeb11
  • 01-30-2019, 04:22 PM
Vaccinations have resulted in a huge cohort of Americans with no exposure to or idea of the human costs in death and complications of vaccine preventable communicable diseases like typhoid, measles,etc. People mistakenly view these as harmless diseases - but they cause significant deaths and subsequent disabilities.

The disease outbreaks are caused by outside introduction of disease which finds the unvaccinated cohort vulnerable to infection. Vector is the airlines.

The Anti-Vaxxer community is based on fake , disproven research.

Vaccines do cause some side effects - almost always mild, and very rare severe side effects. There is a national Vaccine Compensation fund to care for those very few.

Summary- the morbidity and mortality of vaccines is far, far, less than that of the diseases they prevent.

It is ignorance, false information and media generated fear of vaccines causing these outbreaks of disease.

I grew up in the height of the poliomyelitis epidemic- until the vaccines came along - I remember iron lungs. Polio was almost eradicated from the planet - like smallpox, except for some radical Islamic outposts in Afghanistan and area - the nut cases looked at vaccination as a Capitalist enemy of Islam. Same Stupidity operative with the anti-Vaxxers. Afghanistan and area is a focus of endemic polio cases and ruined lives and deaths of many young people.

Ignorance is curable with Education
Stupidity is only curable by a bullet to the Head.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 04:25 PM
Guess again.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html Originally Posted by bamscram
never can not communicate worth a fuck.

He was trying to say a lot of this incorrect news about autism comes from the dumbass Hollywood crowd....which is somewhat true.

I have to translate for the poor laddy. Probably that high fever fried his brain early on!
Guess again.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html Originally Posted by bamscram
I don't have to guess again

read again please

I wasn't making the claim

I was saying Hollywood moms did, using the term Hollywood moms to mean the frantic blame someone types
I can understand certain exemptions such as a child that had an organ transplant but other then that I think it's child abuse. I was raised military and we always had to get shots. The 2 shots that were not available at that time were for chicken pox and the mumps. I had both and I would not want any kid to have to go thru that. I still have a few scars from the chicken pox.
never can not communicate worth a fuck.

He was trying to say a lot of this incorrect news about autism comes from the dumbass Hollywood crowd....which is somewhat true.

I have to translate for the poor laddy. Probably that high fever fried his brain early on! Originally Posted by WTF
wadda know

wtf sort of can read

I wasn't trying to say anything.... I said it to perfection
  • oeb11
  • 01-30-2019, 08:15 PM
A thought for those who have had chickenpox.
It recurs in mature adults as "shingles"

Can be very painful and cause permanent scarring - in the eye it is a real problem
New vaccine out is safe and over 90% effective in preventing shingles.
Ask your physician about the shingles vaccine.