URL / Website: green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: K town
Activities: BBFS, CIP, BBBJ, CG, RCG ETC
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She looks older than the pics; I was pleasantly surprised, though; I always hate trying a new girl. She is beautiful; her Tits look MM because the shape is too perfect, and she has beautiful tits. The body is soft and sexy, too.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks to the dude that turned my eyes to the Korean girls they are great because the Chinese girl have big lips and very dark . The Latinos girls have to much meat as well. Not against the black girls but I will never do. I’m Korean stuck now because they have the gorgeous face and the prettiest pussy I ever see. Very clean ! Korean service and Thailand girls are the way to go now. Like they say more Bang for your Buck !
Honey has a velvet pussy that makes you stay inside and pump for ever .
Sniff, sniff, NO GOOD!

You fuck too long
Thanks to the dude that turned my eyes to the Korean girls they are great because the Chinese girl have big lips and very dark. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Your comments about Chinese girls is complete horse shit! There are dark complected Asians throughout all Asian countries. And there are light complected ones as well. There are also ones with thin lips and ones with thick lips. You apparently don’t know Asians. I’ve got no preference as long as the woman is a good sweet person, pretty and provides great service. I don’t discriminate.

Back on topic. Honey is ok but not a repeat for me.
Honey was cause she is no here , a big time smoker !
Do you expect us to believe Green Light's promoter or VIP review? I need 2nd review of this one.
Do you expect us to believe Green Light's promoter or VIP review? I need 2nd review of this one. Originally Posted by AsianP
Lady told me she gone honey
No more honey for me
Anybody know when she’s coming back ?
Every post is a “promoter” to these fags. I’m just a dude out here doing the Lords work. Go do some research too ya cheap skates. Bet you could squeeze a nickel and make the Indian ride the bull
Don’t think she’ll be back for a bit. I remember her saying she was leaving but didn’t say she was coming back.