Thoughts?

Has anyone heard anything or have any thoughts on why there has been a significant drop off on reviews as of late?

There hasn't been this few reviews even during the "boycott"
The first rule of "THE FUCKING PROMOTERS ARE FINALLY GONE CLUB" is we DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING PROMOTERS ARE FINALLY GONE CLUB!
It's probably people playing it safe since the busts, but I noticed the same
+1 on Henry Swanson
About time those promoter mother fuckers disappeared. So quiet here you can hear a mouse fart.
Has anyone heard anything or have any thoughts on why there has been a significant drop off on reviews as of late?

There hasn't been this few reviews even during the "boycott" Originally Posted by Lonelyd140
All the top tier girls need to come back to Dallas.

MDGA(make Dallas great again)

Momo (my TDL)
Nana (TDL)
Eve
As everyone said, people are refraining from hobbying and posting after the busts. And promoters, who had heavily spammed the site, also stopped posting. When things die down, the activities will go on again.
Take note of who those reviewers and posters are so that when they DO return, you will know who the PROMOTERS are!
About time those promoter mother fuckers disappeared. So quiet here you can hear a mouse fart. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
That was me.

My lack of reviews stems from the legal implications. I like the promoters. Throw some popcorn in the microwave, grab a few raisnettes, and pop open a Dew for the entertainment
Promoters got chickened out and they should be.
After the Michiko raid, a promoter got quite down. That same promoter told Pinky (Michiko owner) who I am but he missed my info by miles. That same promoter is banned now but play with his other handles.
After SunF, K Fest and 21 got busted, a promoter got quite down and he was charged. He was the renter to multiple apt units and promoter. Now he got banned and can’t and shouldn’t be on until his court date.
After Cpop booker/promoter/apt renter got arrested, he got quite down and booker communication were down for a little. He probably is the first one to charged with TX stash house law on agencies. Dumb Ass he is.
Now Green Light is on spot light with their newly recruited promoters and apt renters. We will see how GL situation play out.
Promoters got chickened out and they should be.
After the Michiko raid, a promoter got quite down. That same promoter told Pinky (Michiko owner) who I am but he missed my info by miles. That same promoter is banned now but play with his other handles.
After SunF, K Fest and 21 got busted, a promoter got quite down and he was charged. He was the renter to multiple apt units and promoter. Now he got banned and can’t and shouldn’t be on until his court date.
After Cpop booker/promoter/apt renter got arrested, he got quite down and booker communication were down for a little. He probably is the first one to charged with TX stash house law on agencies. Dumb Ass he is.
Now Green Light is on spot light with their newly recruited promoters and apt renters. We will see how GL situation play out. Originally Posted by AsianP
Where does your cpop information come from?
Where does your cpop information come from? Originally Posted by TheTopG655
All from local PD arrest sites. That one from Irving.
All from local PD arrest sites. That one from Irving. Originally Posted by AsianP
Much truth in the Statement.

Stay safe.
No spa ever protected the John.