The Irish agree with me. I knew I loved these guys for some reason besides beer.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013...slim-invasion/

A violent letter has been sent to the mosques and schools of Ireland. We at FOTM do not support violence, but are aware of muslim intimidations against all free people. Some Irish have decided to turn the tide of the muslim invasion, and betrayed by their elected leaders, have issued a stark warning.

The Irish Resistance

Irish Citizens Stand Against Muslim Invasion

Posted by: Rick Wells Posted date: November 27, 2013
For some reason the actual letter won't post. Please see link.
How can you put "Loving" in your handle. I bet every time you type that candles must blow out for 10 miles around. Based on this and other post you solution to most of the world's problems is to kill as many people who you don't like as you can.
The Irish cannot tolerate anyone who will not consume alcohol ..
Well Biggin, that is damn funny.

Big louie,
If you mean to say that I hate folks that murder children, blow up 3000 of my countrymen including 343 firefighters, rape and kill women for being raped, twist a religion into THE biggest murder club on the planet and whos primary goal is to convert or kill every single human on this planet.... you are correct sir, and I pride myself on the fact I will hold to that no matter the cost. The protection of innocents is well worth a name smear in any world... real or hobby.

It's called conviction.
Stupid fucking girl
Well Biggin, that is damn funny.

Big louie,
If you mean to say that I hate folks that murder children, blow up 3000 of my countrymen including 343 firefighters, rape and kill women for being raped, twist a religion into THE biggest murder club on the planet and whos primary goal is to convert or kill every single human on this planet.... you are correct sir, and I pride myself on the fact I will hold to that no matter the cost. The protection of innocents is well worth a name smear in any world... real or hobby.

It's called conviction. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
+100000
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2013, 09:41 PM
+100000 Originally Posted by rodog44
Let us pray there are only a 100000 of you idiots. After you kill all the Muslims, we are going to kill all 100000 of you stupid muther fuckers!

Don't stop drinking whatever you are drinking WTF! You are on a roll!

... twist a religion into THE biggest murder club on the planet and whose primary goal is to convert or kill every single human on this planet..... Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Here is the problem is your logic. First you go around ranting about Muslims in general and then you admit that a faction of them have twisted a religion. The true is that there are MILLIONS of peaceful, law-abiding member of the Islamic faith that just try to get though the day like you and me but you're hating on them and supporting people who want to kill them for no good reason other than to just to have someone to kill.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Don't stop drinking whatever you are drinking WTF! You are on a roll!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nothing like a lil Holy water to make it through the day.
I guess they forgot the know-nothings, or if not, they agreed.
Here is the problem is your logic. First you go around ranting about Muslims in general and then you admit that a faction of them have twisted a religion. The true is that there are MILLIONS of peaceful, law-abiding member of the Islamic faith that just try to get though the day like you and me but you're hating on them and supporting people who want to kill them for no good reason other than to just to have someone to kill. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Yea, right Mr Christian.

The U Boob strikes again...