More Proof that Trump doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS

A GOP office in SC was firebombed and hopefully the scumbag(s) behind the attack will be caught and punished, but let's look how Trump and Hillary responded:
Clinton condemned the incident on Twitter Sunday evening.

"The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable," she said. "Very grateful that everyone is safe."

Now look how Trump responded:

"Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning," Trump tweeted.

Hillsborough police have not identified any suspects, and only said Sunday evening that its investigation is still ongoing.

Trump clearly is a low life POS- pointing blame without any evidence- so Trump supporters, I guess when he's up in polls in certain states everything is fine, but when he's losing in a state it's rigged? Trump is a filthy self loving POS.
A GOP office in SC was firebombed and hopefully the scumbag(s) behind the attack will be caught and punished, but let's look how Trump and Hillary responded:

"The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable," she said. "Very grateful that everyone is safe."

"Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning," Trump tweeted.

Hillsborough police have not identified any suspects, and only said Sunday evening that its investigation is still ongoing.

Trump clearly is a low life POS- pointing blame without any evidence- so Trump supporters, I guess when he's up in polls in certain states everything is fine, but when he's losing in a state it's rigged? Trump is a filthy self loving POS. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hey Lube Wipeass, what are you doing here? I thought you were BANNED!
Hey Lube Wipeass, what are you doing here? I thought you were BANNED! Originally Posted by canuckeight
Banned for what? I have not violated any rules- carry on.
Banned for what? I have not violated any rules- carry on. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
no, but your retarded gay fag ass said you'd drop your account several weeks ago. why are you still here???

go away faggot

rtm that to the mod's. they need a good laugh

no, but your retarded gay fag ass said you'd drop your account several weeks ago. why are you still here???

go away faggot

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why give you assclowns the glory I will leave on my own will.

Trump clearly is a low life POS- pointing blame without any evidence- so Trump supporters, I guess when he's up in polls in certain states everything is fine, but when he's losing in a state it's rigged? Trump is a filthy self loving POS. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Clinton is even worse. She will sell this country out even further than Obama has. It's a pity you're too stupid to realize that.

Jim
Why give you assclowns the glory I will leave on my own will. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
because you said you would, lying faggot.

every post you now make is a bigger joke than you. i'll simply stalk-post every post you make. rtm that bitch.

Hey Lube Wipeass, what are you doing here? I thought you were BANNED! Originally Posted by canuckeight
HEY WACKO KID AND CAFUCKEIGHT PUCKER UP BOYS!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 419786_437080856334585_905605969_n.jpg (20.3 KB, 69 views)
Clinton is even worse. She will sell this country out even further than Obama has. It's a pity you're too stupid to realize that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
JIM - which response was more Presidential just answer that question?
JIM - which response was more Presidential just answer that question? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you are what you appear to be ...

you are what you appear to be ...

Mebbe it's time for a song for Lubed Wide Ass !!!
Clinton is clearly more presidential. . . both of them.

go away faggot

Lube saying that he'd drop his account and leave was another example of his LYING wide ass and the true lyin liberal that he REALLY is. Along with lying about his service history !
Lube saying that he'd drop his account and leave was another example of his LYING wide ass and the true lyin liberal that he REALLY is. Along with lying about his service history ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
As I stated many times Rey, we are both in San Antonio care to put your money where your mouth is and see who is lying? I gave you the chance to meet me close to any of the two police stations because I know you are a coward San Antonio is not a very large city- let's meet up and see if I am legit.
If this was a dimretard party HQ that was fire bombed who would be the first to get blamed for it?