OBH Mandeville Question for Northshore Guys

Anyone see Perry at OBH? I’m a little tired of seeing Linda, but haven’t heard anything about Perry.
Has anyone been to the AMP in mandeville recently? Curious if they have ever changed girls?
I haven’t been in months as I got tired of seeing Linda too. If there is a girl named Perry there, she would at least be newish.
Hey what's wrong with Linda. Good teasing. Great DATY (a little squirt) great NE and SE. She will only do HJ, but with her pussy in your face, it is great. Last time she grabbed my hand and wanted to finsih her with my fingers. I think I will get her to come around
I like Linda just fine. I would/will go back to see her. Just been trying other spots lately.
Went about a month ago and looked like Linda was the only one there. Was hoping for the short woman with glasses but no luck. For me Linda is hit or miss. Sometimes she more open than other time but HJ is her reg finish. If there is a Perry there would like to know also! Hell any good info for the 2 go to in Mandeville would be great!
there is another AMP in Mandeville 2995 U.S. Hwy 190, Mandeville, LA 70471
has anyone been there recently? they used to have the same girls forever
I have never been there but once and it has always been the same there at 2995 Mandeville
Go to Hammond
I asked whoever answers texts how old Perry is. Her response was “she is young but I never asked.” I like Linda’s attitude, but her HJ skills are just average for what I need. I need more teasing in the setup or sometimes FUMA. best I can get from her is a taint rub during HJ.
Go to Hammond Originally Posted by Greatwhite
Maya is fun but the new girl, Jessica, is nothing to write home about.
I know Hammond is the go-to place for FS. Since the pandemic started, I don’t get much free time... driving to Hammond adds almost an hour of drive time (depending on I-12/Cov traffic) to the window of time I have to account for.
there is another AMP in Mandeville 2995 U.S. Hwy 190, Mandeville, LA 70471
has anyone been there recently? they used to have the same girls forever Originally Posted by Capture the Pleasure
Lol - that place is old. Probably the least clean AMP I’ve ever been to since the heyday of Chef Hwy (10+ AMPs within a few blocks). Way before COVID, I saw that place reuse a towel that I splooged all over. She flipped it to splooge side down and spread it on the table. Right as I was standing next to table getting dressed.
I went yesterday to check it out and ended up with Linda again. She acts like I’m her long lost husband when I walk in so I can’t really ask for someone else.

I did get a brief glimpse of another girl who looked younger, tall, thin, with really long hair. Did not get her name.
Linda is that way with me too... she gave her phone number to me the first time we met. I was thinking of scheduling an appointment with new girl through text —- but I suspect Linda answers the spa cell phone too. Thanks for the research!