Rittenhouse said attorneys Lin Wood and John Pierce kept him in jail for 87 days 'against his wishes'

• WTF
  • 11-23-2021, 12:37 PM
Well well well....nobody mentioned the kid said this on Tucker
Tucker? I think they were all snuggling up with their My Pillows.

Thanks, bro, for ANOTHER Benghazi thread.
Is any one in jail because want to be there I was in jail twice I did want to be there.
Jail was the safest place for him before his trial.

### Salty
Lin Wood was never his attorney. Never.
Lin Wood was never his attorney. Never. Originally Posted by bambino
That just WTF saying shit he knows nothing about...like all the leftwing poster on here.
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2021, 08:44 PM
I recorded the interview with Rittenhouse and have gotten through about the first 30 minutes. Yes, Wood and Pierce sound like slime balls. Rittenhouse says they had raised $1 million from contributions a couple of weeks into his incarceration and could have gotten him out on bail then. But they left him in jail for another couple of months, presumably so they could raise more money through donations. Wood's plan was for the money to go into his own foundation once bail was no longer needed.

Wood also encouraged him to take interviews, including one with the Washington Post. How much sense does that make? Undoubtedly the Post journalist was looking to dig up mud, and anything he dug up could have been used against Rittenhouse in court.

One of the most damning things he said though was about Pierce. Pierce told people Rittenhouse was part of a militia, with was total bull shit, and hurt his case.

I wrote in another thread that I thought Rittenhouse deserved to receive some punishment, maybe probation to a few years. Now I'm not so sure. Compared to people like Wood, who was calling for Mike Pence's execution last year, Rittenhouse practically looks like a good guy.

I wrote in another thread that I thought Rittenhouse deserved to receive some punishment, maybe probation to a few years.. Originally Posted by Tiny

rittenhouse got exactly the punishment he deserved.

total exoneration
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2021, 09:07 PM
rittenhouse got exactly the punishment he deserved.

total exoneration Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please don't use MSM tactics by quoting selectively. I now lean towards believing the jury was right. They sat through the whole thing and came to unanimous verdicts.

I wrote in another thread that I thought Rittenhouse deserved to receive some punishment, maybe probation to a few years. Now I'm not so sure. Originally Posted by Tiny
Please don't use MSM tactics by quoting selectively. I now lean towards believing the jury was right. They sat through the whole thing and came to unanimous verdicts. Originally Posted by Tiny

i was sure a year ago. how sure were you then?
i was sure a year ago. how sure were you then? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He's still not sure...like that means anything, who gives a fuck. The jury has spoken. That sounds like one arrogant mofo!!
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2021, 10:05 PM
He's still not sure...like that means anything, who gives a fuck. The jury has spoken. That sounds like one arrogant mofo!! Originally Posted by bb1961
You’re calling me an arrogant mother fucker?
You’re calling me an arrogant mother fucker? Originally Posted by Tiny
... No, he said that YOU sound like one.

But then you're a mate of mine. And so are Waco
and BB. No need to be on about things here, lads.

We're all on the same side with THIS issue.

#### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 11-24-2021, 07:26 AM
... No, he said that YOU sound like one.

But then you're a mate of mine. And so are Waco
and BB. No need to be on about things here, lads.

We're all on the same side with THIS issue.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Hmmm

Interesting Idea - SA!
Hmm they paid "bail/bond " and the courts kept hims locked up for over a month ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,