OBAMA: “It’s a website where you can compare and purchase affordable health insurance plans, side-by-side, the same way you shop for a plane ticket on Kayak"

No it's not.

The reality:
"CBS News has uncovered a serious pricing problem with HealthCare.gov. ...A new online feature can dramatically underestimate the cost of insurance."

"The administration announced it would provide a new "shop and browse" feature Sunday, but it's not giving consumers the real picture. In some cases, people could end up paying double of what they see on the website, CBS News' Jan Crawford reported Wednesday on "CBS This Morning."
More Obama lies....................from the most incompetent, dishonest, corrupt president in modern history.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...ail-On-Pricing
No it's not.

The reality:
"CBS News has uncovered a serious pricing problem with HealthCare.gov. ...A new online feature can dramatically underestimate the cost of insurance."

"The administration announced it would provide a new "shop and browse" feature Sunday, but it's not giving consumers the real picture. In some cases, people could end up paying double of what they see on the website, CBS News' Jan Crawford reported Wednesday on "CBS This Morning."
More Obama lies....................from the most incompetent, dishonest, corrupt president in modern history.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...ail-On-Pricing Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I can hear it now by YR from the Nau's ENFIELD Drug soda fountain on West Lynn in GREATER ENFIELD ... aka .... "Clarksville" ... that newly created elite neighborhood for those who want to feel all warm and fuzzy in Austin while living where servants and housekeepers once lived, but have long since been banished for finer homes .....

YR's response to the CBS announcement: .. "You're an Idiot"!!!!
The real "pricing problem" with Obamacare is forthcoming.
Can you imagine shopping on Kyak for a plane ticket and getting a price quote for $300 but when it comes time to pay it is really $600 ?

I can't imagine it; but apparently Obama can....................

Under most Deceptive Trade Practices law that would be considered "bait and switch" !
Can you imagine shopping on Kyak for a plane ticket and getting a price quote for $300 but when it comes time to pay it is really $600 ?

I can't imagine it; but apparently Obama can.................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The "unimaginable" part is the response when there is no flight for the selected time ...

......... and one asks the airline for a REFUND!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha ...... tears form about now in the eyes of the ticket agent!!!
The real "pricing problem" with Obamacare is forthcoming. Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1000 ...

To the victims of the B&S ... as well as the taxpayers who will "foot" the bill.

After all, how can one have wealth redistribution without "taxes"?
I can hear it now by YR from the Nau's ENFIELD Drug soda fountain on West Lynn in GREATER ENFIELD ... aka .... "Clarksville" ... that newly created elite neighborhood for those who want to feel all warm and fuzzy in Austin while living where servants and housekeepers once lived, but have long since been banished for finer homes .....

YR's response to the CBS announcement: .. "You're an Idiot"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Single thread bump. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Fuck you! Go away.

Now this is happening... AGAIN!!!
delusional
You're just pouting because nobody's bumping your spam threads, dildo. Come on! I know you've got 8-10 new threads to post today.
You're just pouting because nobody's bumping your spam threads, dildo. Come on! I know you've got 8-10 new threads to post today. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
patience grasshopper... i'll post something new.

Of course you will, Buttplug!

LMAO @ Dildo Dingleberries

LMAO @ Dildo Dingleberries Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yer still shtinky!!!
You're a poseur, BUTTPLUG!

Looks like you have som competition, BUTTPLUG!!!

you're still a dingleberry!!!

You're just pouting because nobody's bumping your spam threads, dildo. Come on! I know you've got 8-10 new threads to post today. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
patience grasshopper... i'll post something new.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

LMAO @ Dildo Dingleberries Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ok dinglelberry, I posted 3 shits for you to spam