Address: near murfins
Activities: FBSM, teasing, L1
Hair Length and Color: black, in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: older lady, skinny, not too much to look at
Recommendation: Yes
a name is required in order to process this report
Ok B calling bullshit on this.... 6 reviews 4 for L massage. Only guys on the planet that gets a hj.
Ok B calling bullshit on this.... 6 reviews 4 for L massage. Only guys on the planet that gets a hj. Originally Posted by Tigoldbittys
+1
uh no, i just live in ozark and L is super close and convenient! I have been to healing, used to go to golden and the lady by the mall! Its bs i have to have a name to get premium credit too!
I guess I'm just jealous! I have been there at least 30 times since they opened. In the past had up to level 2. With 2 different ladies on separate occasions. But that was the past in last with different girls. No luck in 2 years. Always offering a Benjamin for a tip for a hj and 2 for a bj ...which is crazy money No takers. Usually that tells me it won't happen fir anyone but then someone writes review after review each time someone different and results. I'm happy for you.
I guess I'm just jealous! I have been there at least 30 times since they opened. In the past had up to level 2. With 2 different ladies on separate occasions. But that was the past in last with different girls. No luck in 2 years. Always offering a Benjamin for a tip for a hj and 2 for a bj ...which is crazy money No takers. Usually that tells me it won't happen fir anyone but then someone writes review after review each time someone different and results. I'm happy for you. Originally Posted by Tigoldbittys
i understand that man, i must be lucky! or they think you are LEO lol but damn that sucks! if i didnt live in ozark i wouldnt have went there so many times, but have you tried a 4 hand and see if then they realize you are serious?
I guess I'm just jealous! I have been there at least 30 times since they opened. In the past had up to level 2. With 2 different ladies on separate occasions. But that was the past in last with different girls. No luck in 2 years. Always offering a Benjamin for a tip for a hj and 2 for a bj ...which is crazy money No takers. Usually that tells me it won't happen fir anyone but then someone writes review after review each time someone different and results. I'm happy for you. Originally Posted by Tigoldbittys