Heads up on PhuckToi

She's known to be in town. Please read this:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059235419
Ok. I apologize we've kept this under wraps in the men's lounge for a while. We still had to work some things out, but it's time to put this out there.

This woman is a manipulative, convincing piece of work. Meeting with her starts off how a session normally would, but then she starts asking for little things. (I'm not the only one who's gotten caught up in this mess, others will add their input soon).

It starts from asking for hotel rooms and works it's way to rental cars. Somewhere in the middle are bullshit sob stories about why she needs money and Walmart money wiring. Yes, we shouldn't have started giving in the first place. I expect to get made fun of as I did in the Men's Lounge. I'm putting this out there to warn everyone else.

Keep away from her. At first I recommended if you're gonna screw her do it and be done. Now I'm saying to keep away from her at all costs. Nobody on this board is worth the amount of drama, bullshit, and money loss we've gone through. My story isn't the worst, but she's cost me well over $2k, and she's been trying to get more out of me as recent as last night.

As a note, I'm letting you all know now. This is the start in a very large war that's about to happen, so you may see more drama go down. Those of us involved are too deep in this to be able to walk away. For your own good, keep away from her.

This will be posted in all alerts across the state, and further if deemed necessary. Originally Posted by Zenoguy
So what you are telling everyone is that if they are weak minded and want to get taken advantage of by a whore this is the one to see?

The only thing you are doing here is advertising yourself as an easy mark.... None of you are ever going to see a penny from her and will probably have zero impact on her business....
  • ztonk
  • 02-27-2017, 11:53 AM
Not an alert, moved from Alerts to Coed Discussions.

May I suggest Austin folks direct your comments to the Dallas thread cited by the OP in post 1?

ztonk
AustinModStaff