Petitioning for the closure of the Sandbox

I don't quite see the need for the Sandbox. It's not hobby related so why is it relevant. Seems like all I see here is mostly guys venting about political issues and there are plenty of forums on Facebook, Instagram or wherever to do that. Most of us here are interested in procuring pussy. It's a buzz kill to have to see these topics come up. And also I see mostly guys here who give zero actionable Intel about current females. Can anyone enlighten me as to the purpose of the Sandbox. Thank you.
  • Uomo
  • 08-11-2023, 11:35 AM
Sigh, I know I'm going to regret commenting but here goes.

So what happened?
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=35

hard to take anything you say seriously when you are constantly contradicting yourself.

I'm still convinced you are a world class troll that get's off seeing your posts go viral-ish or seeing the vitriol it creates.

And to stay on topic - I vote no on your petition.
For threads xactly like this.

It's listed in the header

Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here
Sigh, I know I'm going to regret commenting but here goes.

So what happened?

hard to take anything you say seriously when you are constantly contradicting yourself.

I'm still convinced you are a world class troll that get's off seeing your posts go viral-ish or seeing the vitriol it creates.

And to stay on topic - I vote no on your petition. Originally Posted by Uomo
U whatever I I really could care less how you feel about me. I'm more relevant in this game than you. I don't date dudes. Sorry. Please stay in topic and answer the question. Thank you. I believe the Sandbox isn't necessary and is abused by members who just want to talk about something that none of us care about.
It is abused by some!
The mystery word of the moment is entertainingly humorous.

You guys are certainly entertaining me. Sandbox forums are my # 2 location for unpacking my darts case and practicing.

So...
Petition Rejected.

Besides ECG suggests that the ladies like having a forum where the guys can post SPAs on themselves.
  • Uomo
  • 08-11-2023, 01:14 PM
And to stay on topic - I vote no on your petition. Originally Posted by Uomo
Please stay in topic and answer the question. Originally Posted by Pitroom

Do you need help reading? Did you bother reading the whole thing or is your super relevancy and self declared hobby master #1 title really so blinding that you find it hard to read?

as for the other non-sense... nah not worth it poo poo
dont lime it....dont look at it
Sounds like someone got his feelings hurt in The Sandbox and wants to go run to their safe space. MAN UP! Grow a pair and enjoy.

noticed Pitroom stopped referring to himself as "TheHobby" when I did some searching and found out that on this VERY site in Ohio no less there is a user who has "TheHobby" as their handle and posted that information.

This is the Internet, anyone with a computer that is capable of connecting to it via dialup or broadband has EQUAL say on things... you are no better or worse than the next person. You are represented mostly by ASCII characters on a screen. Photos can lie or be falsely chosen and posted. Words are how you convey your thoughts, poorly chosen words, gibberish, bad grammar speak louder than the P.A. system at the last RUSH concern I attended (they had 80,000 watts of P.A. and was only using 1/2 of what they had)

You sometimes will come off as being intelligent, other times a fool.

To quote The Joker "Why so serious?"

laugh some... don't whine when things don't go your way..
Sounds like someone got his feelings hurt in The Sandbox and wants to go run to their safe space. MAN UP! Grow a pair and enjoy.

noticed Pitroom stopped referring to himself as "TheHobby" when I did some searching and found out that on this VERY site in Ohio no less there is a user who has "TheHobby" as their handle and posted that information.

This is the Internet, anyone with a computer that is capable of connecting to it via dialup or broadband has EQUAL say on things... you are no better or worse than the next person. You are represented mostly by ASCII characters on a screen. Photos can lie or be falsely chosen and posted. Words are how you convey your thoughts, poorly chosen words, gibberish, bad grammar speak louder than the P.A. system at the last RUSH concern I attended (they had 80,000 watts of P.A. and was only using 1/2 of what they had)

You sometimes will come off as being intelligent, other times a fool.

To quote The Joker "Why so serious?"

laugh some... don't whine when things don't go your way.. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
I am and will always be @thehobby. The other dudes are simply imposters who don't understand the gravity of that title. I wear it well but what is increasing is my do not share list. Everyone, be warned, who isn't nice to me or ridicules me I will never share Intel with you unless a formal apology is given. Those are my hard rules! I believe the powers that be have vetoed my request. I was just trying to clear up unnecessary clutter on eccie.
I am and will always be @thehobby. The other dudes are simply imposters who don't understand the gravity of that title. I wear it well but what is increasing is my do not share list. Everyone, be warned, who isn't nice to me or ridicules me I will never share Intel with you unless a formal apology is given. Those are my hard rules! I believe the powers that be have vetoed my request. I was just trying to clear up unnecessary clutter on eccie. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Let's see, your join date is Nov 22, 2021

Theirs is 6-20-2016

Looks like the "imposter" joined 5 years 5 months BEFORE you did... Sooo... that would make YOU the imposter. You just recently in the past 2-3 months started referring to yourself as "TheHobby" yet this other person has been doing so for the last 5+ years.

Acts like this makes you look less intelligent and more like some pompous ______ who thinks they are the G.O.A.T. which you will never be simply because arrogance will always lose to just about anything else.

So from now on you will be henceforth be called "TheKnobby"

Oh as for sharing intel.... like we want it or will share our intel with you?

Dude I maintain a database with names, contact info, locations etc of the ladies and spas that give outstanding service. I also maintain a list of motels that are "hobby friendly" and the ones that have Jacuzzi's in them. I can access this info at any time from any device in my possession.
I am and will always be @thehobby. The other dudes are simply imposters who don't understand the gravity of that title. I wear it well but what is increasing is my do not share list. Everyone, be warned, who isn't nice to me or ridicules me I will never share Intel with you unless a formal apology is given. Those are my hard rules! I believe the powers that be have vetoed my request. I was just trying to clear up unnecessary clutter on eccie. Originally Posted by Pitroom

Didn't you say you were opening a site of your own? Sounds like another one of your fantasies. If you don't like the sandbox then don't click on it. Seems pretty simple fix for most people.
  • Uomo
  • 08-11-2023, 02:41 PM
Didn't you say you were opening a site of your own? Sounds like another one of your fantasies. If you don't like the sandbox then don't click on it. Seems pretty simple fix for most people. Originally Posted by golferguy55
TheKnobby also said this

So integrity with TheKnobby PooPoo is highly lacking.
dont lime it....dont look at it Originally Posted by Footfein75
I generally don’t lime it. I lemon it.

And when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Or slice em up, put them on a plate, sprinkle salt, and place it by the front door to ward off the bad vibes or keep them from entering your house. I just learned this one two months ago and giggled slightly at the young lady who just “made” me drive her to the store so she could get the lemons. Only a slight giggle because I like that young woman WAY too much!
I generally don’t lime it. I lemon it.

And when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Or slice em up, put them on a plate, sprinkle salt, and place it by the front door to ward off the bad vibes or keep them from entering your house. I just learned this one two months ago and giggled slightly at the young lady who just “made” me drive her to the store so she could get the lemons. Only a slight giggle because I like that young woman WAY too much! Originally Posted by Michael8219
fat fingers and no glasses on...