Posting Reviews

So i just spent a wonderful time with an AMAZING provider and I wanted to tell everyone about it. When I got to my computer I could not figure out how to write a review for a specific provider. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it and Im sure the lovely women I saw will be appreciative too.

Thanks
Surely, you jest!

Since this is your first post, you are probably totally lost.

You should seriously consider acquiring BCD access so that you can read the ROS and see how good reviews should be written.

. . . In the meantime, the guidelines below will help you get started.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014
I was more or less talking about what on the website I need to 'click' and where on the website I can find it to get to an area to write the actual review.
Has something to do with your city's forum independent review's thread...and hitting new review button, lol

I'm sure your local mod will be more than happy to help ya out, lol
Glad you had a good time Johnson ..sample review ..http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=357829

opps, I didn't see FG's link ..

exactly like making a new thread except in your local review section.
Go to the forum for your local area - Dallas, in your case, or whatever city the appointment occurred in.
Go to the section for Independent Provider Reviews or Agency Reviews, depending on whether the girl was indy or agency.
Click the New Review button at the top of the forum.
Fill out the form. Read KosherCowboy's Sample Reviews (sticky post at the top of the forum) for guidelines.
Hit the Submit button.
If you've done a good job, you can bask in the adulation of your fellow hobbyists and enjoy six weeks of Premium Access.
If you haven't done a good job, your fellow hobbyists will provide gentle constructive feedback. Trust me.
If you've done a good job, you can bask in the adulation of your fellow hobbyists and enjoy six weeks of Premium Access.
If you haven't done a good job, your fellow hobbyists will provide gentle constructive feedback. Trust me.

GENTLE FEEDBACK? LOL
Johnson, I read your first review... good job! I wish I did as well on my first one! Took me about 3-4 before I figured it out! Welcome to PA!