thinking of living in Kansas City...help please

My lease is up in Springfield...so I am still comtemplating moving my incall to kcmo..

I have a better cl;ient base & market here so it would make sense to relocate........nothing against Springfield,I like it there,but its just is not a good market for me.

I prefer south KC south /the Plaza,Westport area or Overland Park,Leewood/slightly north/Belton/grandview area

Any suggestions on rental property.reasonably priced houses or duplexes or mobile homes??

I need at least one bedroom....2 bedroom is ok if reasonably priced enough........just no apartments! easy to get into...no
lease or month-to=month would be awesome....not over $850month

you can pm me please
I have a room you can live in. Some people call it a basement. But since i hooked the chains to the walls. I call it a dungeon. Interested? ROFLMAO....only kidding
Lol. Tempting...but didnt I see that on a criminal minds episode last week..lol
Ok let me clarify

Not looking in plaza or westport or downtown.. after all...i prefer working class neighborhood....prefer south kc or east kc or overland park....or outskirts somewhere... On bedroom is perfect but would go two.....apartment ok. But my credit sucks I need an easy in
Any hobbyist that are leasing agents or have rental property??
Being a Johnson Countian, I would recommend looking in Overland Park. Not sure what the rent rates are, but good neighborhoods and schools (if applicable). OP is pretty white collar, but I'm sure there are some blue collar neighborhoods, especially in North OP.
thanks yall......my lease is up in june so i am looking early...if I find something sooner,I can go for it though
thanks yall......my lease is up in june so i am looking early...if I find something sooner,I can go for it though Originally Posted by DallasRain
Might look at western KCK/Bonner Springs/Edwardsville area. Working class area, with some yuppies sections, and rents are in that ballpark.
Check out Independence,rent is fairly reasonable... house next door to me is for rent.
There are those southern satellite towns like Gardner in Kansas and Belton in Missouri. Fairly nice neighborhoods, decently priced and good access to the highways. There are a shit load of apartments in Olathe in many different neighborhoods. I guess the important thing is "do the neighbors mind their own business?" or can you get access from different points?
Being a Johnson Countian, I would recommend looking in Overland Park. Not sure what the rent rates are, but good neighborhoods and schools (if applicable). OP is pretty white collar, but I'm sure there are some blue collar neighborhoods, especially in North OP. Originally Posted by Badboy_71
I live in North OP and while it's working class, I can tell you the rent isn't going to be $850. Most of the smaller houses around here go from $1000-1500 depending on how big they are, the size of the yard and exactly location. There MIGHT be a few gems to be found. But not many in that price range I'd suspect. It is a nice neighborhood though. Definitely working class folks.
Thanks so much yall....yall rock
Might want to look around Gladstone. I know the rents are going to be lower than JoCo, Plaza etc. Seem to be a few long term providers in the Northland.
Check out Independence,rent is fairly reasonable... house next door to me is for rent. Originally Posted by Whizman
Check out Raytown: it's a cheap place to live.

JR