Would a (no review, no promotion) Pic Thread be appropriate or allowed?

Just curious, probably would be better in the ML. Would allow those with access to make better choices on the AMP girls they'd like to see. I personally, would love to have some pics of the talent. Just a thought
Just curious, probably would be better in the ML. Would allow those with access to make better choices on the AMP girls they'd like to see. I personally, would love to have some pics of the talent. Just a thought Originally Posted by Satellite of Love
The answer to your question is in the sticky at the top of the forum: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2497205 and generally would be "no". The exception would be as stated, "her publicly posted pictures", but virtually no amp girls have websites nor provider accounts on ECCIE, nor p411.

I don't see from the rules that it really matters if it's promotional or not and someone already tried creating an external website, posting pictures there and calling them, "ECCIE compliant" (no nudity) & publicly posted by the girls when they were obviously posted on his image site.

The biggest issues are always age verification & verifying she actually gave her consent; just because I say she did, doesn't mean she really did. And the rule standard above says "anywhere on this site".

Personally, I can assure you the rule is enforced, even when in ignorance of same...

-fk9
I 'd at least like a better description on the parts that matter.

Weight
Height
Chest Size (MM or Natural)
Butt size
  • TC75
  • 06-03-2019, 12:12 PM
You could do it on OH2.
I looked at OH2...I read that getting verified, you need a provider to vouch. I only go to AMPs so I'm not sure how to get verified there. Maybe I'm missing something but I just didn't feel like messing with it