Looking for SW's everywhere. Can't seemto find any.

Howdy everyone,

I've been on the hunt for SW's for quite some time now, but all my searches have ended unsuccessfully. I've been to some of the spots mentioned in the threads, but haven't found any action. Can someone please tell me where to look in the Dallas area?
Any help would be appreciated.???
  • BoZo
  • 12-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I don't do SW's, but yesterday there were 2 along HWY 360 feeder, east side of hwy. between Lamar and Ave J exit. Probably staying at Suite hotel right there. Known as "Entertainment District" in many posts. One tall redhead, and a smaller brunettte, neither bad looking. They gave me the come here wink at the corner store.
Main street & 23th grand prairie and the next street also 25 i think near a hotel.
the arlington/GP area has still been active, but I can tell you the East Dallas spots are just plain dead right now. The other night I spotted a wsw near 30/buckner on a back road in the industrial area there. That road is usually scarce with traffic. By the time I could turn around, there were two other johns kickin' open the passenger door in a bid for the action! I dont know if it is the cold, or LE has really put the screws down. I had a VERY UTR girl at a motel at 30/gus thomasson in Mesquite. I met her as a sw in the area but she was so afraid of getting popped again for prostitution she just collected up some regulars and stayed indoors. Unfortunately the last time I tried to get ahold of her, phone was off and no answer at the room she had been in for months. I have no idea what happened to her, but she was a long time "resident" of the area and knew the goings on and such. She said LE was really cracking down on the girls and johns in the 30/buckner area, trying to clean it up but its been 3 months since we talked about that. Not sure it would have carried on this long.

You can EASILY score in Tiger cabaret, but its not much better than SW quality for premium indie rates. If you have some time to hang out, and can "blend in" with the thugs and dopers (and are not afraid to) there is a motel in the area that you can go in and make a stroll through (no outside doors to rooms) a couple of times, leave and come back later if no luck, but usually on weekends there is ample supply of opportunistic women there. Just be ready for pimps too. Its better than trolling the streets, but prob not as safe if you're a small framed white guy in nice clothes.

The kit/mahan area at 635/coit is still ok, but not nearly as active as it was this summer. watch out at that motel too. its like an ambush on some days with all the pimps, and others it looks like an old west saloon with whores swinging from the balcony! The convenience store across the stret has alot of laborers hanging out but some decent little latina and white girls will pop up out of nowhere. You have to be fast because they dissapear as fast as the showed up..
I just saw you were in frisco based on your info.. The 635/coit area and 75 / spring valley motels should deliver something for you. drive around the motels looking for open doors etc and see if you get any bites. I know people here piss and moan about backpage, but I have had some good luck getting some mediocre indies (still much cleaner/safer than Sw's) at SW prices - $40-$60 range in the 75 corridor motels between royal and GB.
  • Jet
  • 12-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Maham area has plenty of SWs, but its also a Leo hub.
I've seen 3 or 4 in my travels thru Cowtown this week, but they all look too young. I can live with a prostitution arrest, but no way am I gonna be branded a pedophile.

The pimps just keep recruiting them younger and younger, but I'm not going there.
Where in Cowtown?
Thanks for the help everybody. Made a trip to Maham Thursday and found some prospects, but did not partake in any action. Was more or less just scopig out the scene. Saw one cute young looking Latina, I think I need to make another trip there. Where is cowtown by the way?
Cowtown is Ft. Worth, but what the heck is Maham??? I have lived all over D-FW and never heard of that.
Maham Rd is a street in N Dallas near Spring Valley and 75. What time of the day, is best for finding these SW ladies. And where in cowtown, did you find any. I have been in the Arlington Fort Worth area, quite a bit lately, with no success.
try the showcases here. Lots of SW types advertising here now.
try the showcases here. Lots of SW types advertising here now. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
So true!!! CL and BP and cheap pawn shop laptops pulled 75% of them in off the streets...it's a waste of $3 gas to drive around looking for them any more...
try the showcases here. Lots of SW types advertising here now. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
So true!!! CL and BP and cheap pawn shop laptops pulled 75% of them in off the streets...it's a waste of $3 gas to drive around looking for them any more... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
So I am not the only one to notice that?

While some of the ladies who hit the Welcome Wagon are quite cute, many of the strike me as fitting the description above. Also, some of their abilities to post an ad in the Welcome Wagon on their first post strikes me as amazing, since I still am not able to consistently post pictures. Makes me think they are well managed.

Of course, they may be asking for ECCIE rates rather than SW rates.