Providers have issues.

... and so do we and most everyone else. Just different issues. Open question for this thread is "What are the usual issues associated with individuals who navigate toward specific professions"?

Typical Provider issue are ................

Typical Monger issues are ...............

Typical Cop (Who target the above) issues are ..............

Typical Religious leader (Who condemn the above) issues are ........

Add your own.
... low cash flow (well except for the Religious leaders it seems) ....
The common cop has no problem with the sex trade. Except for underage girls the police that I know would not bother with the hobby. I work with several cities cops and as far as I can tell if it is behind closed doors they have better things to be concerned with. I have set dates from patrol cars with a police officer laughing his ass off. I do believe they would grab a pimp in a heart beat given the opportunity. There are elections coming up so some mayor or councilman will stir the pot. The police here will step up enforcement because they are told to do so.
I don't know why, but a lot my attorney clients seem to like kink, submission to be precise. You would think it has something to do with "letting go" of the daily responsibilities of a powerful position. That can't be it though. A lot of hobbyist have powerful positions that just like vanilla.

I don't see that as an issue. It's just an observation I've made.
I think it's funny that apparently these guys apparently have it so good that they made financial domination an official fetish. What a dream job if you can find it, get to be a bitchy mistress and put the hurt on his wallet too.
Ha ha ha everyone has issuea must depends on the level of crazy you want.

I call the hobby therapy sessions.... let go of stress and fuck those worries away.