Message from Hattiesburg's Favorite Chocolate Companion:

It has been awhile! I rarely post on here anymore; the politics and the many harsh and demeaning ways that 'gentlemen' discuss and pick apart ladies is a bit much for me. Reminder: We are all human beings that are deserving of niceness. However, I did want to stop by and say, Happy Friday to all visiting the board today. Especially the wonderful men who travel through Mississippi regularly and visit the forums looking for ladies such as myself to spoil. Today is a great day to get some work done but also ensure that a good time is had quickly thereafter! When coming across anyone today even strangers, be kind, be helpful, and be generous in more ways than one.. Sending positive energy to all ♥️

With Love, Tara
Wonderful message. Do you ever travel North Memphis or Jackson? Maybe our trips could align.
Wonderful message. Do you ever travel North Memphis or Jackson? Maybe our trips could align. Originally Posted by MountainJack
Thank you very much, I felt like the forum needed a bit of positivity. I have yet to travel to the Memphis or North Memphis area but I do visit Ridgeland from time to time on a few DMTY's. I think that I would like it if our trips aligned ♥️
If you come to Ridgeland let me know, been trying to catch up with you whenever you visit
Hmm, just might. PM sent!