Whatever happened to "Po man" crew?

Get busted? Run out of skanks? They occasionally had someone decent to try out.

Sinn was the best time I've had in a few years for under 100.
Is still see ads for Koko occasionally. Is that the crew you're referring to?
Is still see ads for Koko occasionally. Is that the crew you're referring to? Originally Posted by laserface
She was in it. Her ads look a little different now, leading me to believe she’s out of the crew. But what do I know?
From what I gathered there were 2 pimps, Candy the big girl in 97% of their ads and another Puerto Rican dude who pretended to be Candy running the trash like Bella and the other junkies.

Not sure if it's the same dude pimping koko and the skanks again but I'm looking for the Candy crew. Would love to get with Sinn again, she fucked way above her bracket.
From what I gathered there were 2 pimps, Candy the big girl in 97% of their ads and another Puerto Rican dude who pretended to be Candy running the trash like Bella and the other junkies.

Not sure if it's the same dude pimping koko and the skanks again but I'm looking for the Candy crew. Would love to get with Sinn again, she fucked way above her bracket. Originally Posted by rhino86

Candy is not the pimp. There is an old lady and a dude pimping and selling stuff. Candy use to blow me for 30 in the parking lot of the hotel.
Oddly enough I’ve been wondering the same thing, I’ve been looking for her adds lately and haven’t seen one. I’m not even remotely attracted to candy but I just have to see that gigantic ass in person and attempt anal.
Same. She's not my type to fuck but get an hour and she'll suck for the full hour.
I once in a while see Koko's ad but it seems not very active recently. Wondering the same.