Trump calls for violence

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b019aae3aa34a3

At a rally on Sunday in Erie, Pennsylvania, Trump casually seemed to suggest that one day of violence would put an end to crime.

Trump declared that Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) should be put in charge for “one really violent day.”

“One rough hour. And I mean real rough, the world will get it out and it will end immediately. End immediately. You know, it will end immediately,” he added without sharing any logistics.

Recently, he has warned that there would be a “bloodbath” if he loses the election.

What a great guy. Calling for a day of violence. Against whom?
He’s making suggestions based on B-Grade movies he’s watched. There’s no telling whom that violence would target … in fact, today, he’ll likely deny saying it.

I wonder how many among us believe it’s a good idea.
Don't make the mistake of watching the 'cut up' version that makes it sounds less worse than it is. Watch the whole thing. You are an adult. You can sit still for 10 minutes or so while you watch this brain rot. Do it so you have the context.

Starts at 36 minutes

Yeah, it's all nonsense. By 38 minutes he's blaming it on Biden than calling Harris names. Like an adult. An adult calling for a day of violence by police against the undesirables.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b019aae3aa34a3

What a great guy. Calling for a day of violence. Against whom? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Ahh yes, VIOLENCE will put an end to CRIME.

Failing to mention, of course, that violence IS a crime. But, he's a cult leader, speaking to abject morons. None of it needs to make sense.

After we vote this bullshit into oblivion on Nov 5, he'll have a much better idea of what crime is, and how that concept will rule over him the rest of his life.
I have a solution to all these Trump folks who are gonna stop by to purge anything near me. I got sharks with friggen lasers, dogs with friggen lasers, all my cars and trucks have friggen lasers and so does my front door. You'd look like a slice n dice of racoon city trying to get to the "red queen.