what do you like in an incall location

Let's describe the features both the mongers and providers think matter in a incall. Of course, there are the basics, Clean, safe, private for sure we all agree on. But what other features makes an incall special or noteworthy? I do a few thing i think are noteworthy, i do not allow my pets over here and keep them at home so it is allergen free. I have an extensive original art collection and decorate with mainly original art. I have subdued lighting and draped windows in the massage room. I have all my toys displayed and it can be intimidating, especially to someone who's ever seen a dungeon. Do you find BDSM gear on display a turn off? what about dildoes, lord I have a lot of dildoes on display too am I scaring you guys with this arsenal on display? what do y'all like and not like about our play spaces?
Well, there's not much more to say since you described most of the things I like about an incall. I would also add a stocked up shower with soap, clean washrags, and towels. And when I mean soap, not the girly-smelling kind either. Plus, a stocked up fridge with drinks, and not necessarily soft drinks and/or beverages. I'm perfectly okay with just water.
this question was asked a few years ago, by a provider.
what makes a great incall?
one of the responses "blue water"
i lol'd out loud!!
guess i just got a silly sense of humor
I would not want to see a chick with tons of dildos and sex toys on display since it's shows the high volume of traffic. But that may be an implied thing depending on who you book with. A "play room" screams volume to me personally. But I'm sure some guys like that too.
Sue, perhaps I could come over and offer some decorating advice?
Everybody have fun tonight,
Everybody feng shui tongiht.

No need to be sca-red by a few toys in the corner.
I think atmosphere is the most essential part in any session....I travel so therefore I try to make my hotel room look and feel like home {more intimate}....I have candles/a strobe light/sexy sheets & throws/music/and a table set up with some of my favorite skull decorations from home.....my toys are always stacked and ready to go in a cute basket besides the bed.,,,I always have soaps/mouthwash and combs ready on bathroom counter for my gents.....I even have Irish Spring in the bath!
I particularly like having one or more scantily clad or naked ladies at an incall. Just makes things seem more fun! ��
.....I even have Irish Spring in the bath! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You had me at Irish Spring--when will you next be in ATX. We need to meet for some BCD fun!
I would not want to see a chick with tons of dildos and sex toys on display since it's shows the high volume of traffic. But that may be an implied thing depending on who you book with. A "play room" screams volume to me personally. But I'm sure some guys like that too. Originally Posted by Jaxhardcore
I used to have a dungeon and I have never been high volume. Over the years clients and subs bought me a lot of toys and gear. Most of what Sue describes is for BDSM, not necessarily anything related to gfe, more sex or more traffic. That's just my opinion.

I could see how that might freak some guys out though.
um i had all these dildoes and bdsm gear long before I started this job when I did NO volume and was just a well equipped slut with good toy collection. I just love toys and collect them. Foul Ron saw my gear today and was in no way skeered or bothered by it, but we'll let him tell the tale.
...a well equipped slut with good toy collection. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I love the sound of that!
  • onei
  • 12-31-2014, 08:18 AM
Sex!!!!! :-)
um i had all these dildoes and bdsm gear long before I started this job when I did NO volume and was just a well equipped slut with good toy collection. I just love toys and collect them. Foul Ron saw my gear today and was in no way skeered or bothered by it, but we'll let him tell the tale. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Didn't even notice most of it until I got a chance to peruse it. Just a tasteful little corner with a small table with some knick-knacks on it at first glance -- and yes, I did still have my glasses on at the time! Just a small number of floggers and I think one paddle hanging in a tight group just to one side of the table. It wasn't overwhelming at all.
I did go in expecting to see something more along the lines of the toy wall at the Megaplexxx or Forbidden Fruit, and maybe a bondage cross or wheel on the wall from her description above. I was a little relieved once I actually say what she actually was displaying. I will admit, there were a few scary things in the bunch that she showed me when we were perusing the collection, but they were tastefully stored where they were not readily noticeable. Certianly nothing I hadn't seen before at one of our local stores, and thankfully I did see some of the things that give me the heebeegeebees every time I do see them.

Rest of the place was actually nicely decorated and certainly reflective of Sue's personality and long time here in town. I'm actually jealous of some of it.
SN your in call sounds perfect.

For me the number one overriding factor is: available clean towels.

Layla Angelique has the best incall location I have ever seen.