Electro stimulation

• philo
  • 12-31-2014, 10:54 AM
I am curious about electro stimulation units. Has anyone tried them? Are there any providers who offer this service to men?
I do! I have a violet wand and can borrow a tens unit. I have tons of experience and love electro play
Sue, for the uninitiated, like me, can you share with us what a violet want is like and what it does? I remember reading something about it years ago, but interested in knowing more...since I've forgotten.
I have an ET-312. I am too impatient to use it enough to get its full value. I've actually had better luck with a cheap TENS.
Sue, for the uninitiated, like me, can you share with us what a violet want is like and what it does? I remember reading something about it years ago, but interested in knowing more...since I've forgotten. Originally Posted by vincentprice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_wand

I have had the enjoyment of partaking in this kind of play before and I thought it was thrilling because it was something that I didn't know much about and hadn't done before. I've only had the pleasure once so far, but it was definitely memorable. Very erotic and distinct sensation. Would do it again for sure. I say definitely try it out at least once. With the right partner it can definitely be really really hot. Definitely takes trust though. Lucky for me, the gentleman was very patient and respected my limits.
Just don't ever set it on carpet and get carried away. You might burn stuff down. Ahem. Not that I've ever done that. Ahem.
Oh.

I thought this was going to be about a spark plug up somebodies ass.
the metal hanging ring on the handles of my stove-top wok on an electric stove inadvertently touched my right nipple while I was reaching for something while barefoot..... a little current flowed......OOOHH WEE BABY!! wild little tingle!!!!! be careful wit dat LECTRICITY!
I adore this kind of play. It's not easy to travel(fly)with a tens unit though. lol.
Not a common toy and not easy to obtain from the naughty stores. I wish I had one this moment and a sweet naughty participant. Good Morning!
Oh.

I thought this was going to be about a spark plug up somebodies ass. Originally Posted by Precious_b
It's amazing the things you can do with a violet wand. *evil grin*
No spark plugs necessary. Hehe.
I have a small Tens Unit about the size of a paperback book so it is very easy to travel with. It can be a lot of fun with a little experience. Have not tried the magic wand though. May have to add that to the old bucket list.
I just got done reading about electrostimulation in the fascinating/hilarious book 'Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Mind and Sex' by Mary Roach. Turns out you can have an orgasm after severe spinal injury. Even injury that completely cuts off feeling to your genitals.

Ain't sex interesting?
I saw a show where vets were using electictrical stimulation of farm animals to harvest sperm. Does electrical stimulation of the prostrate gland cause the same reaction in human males?

Yeah, I know; pretty dumb question for an old fucker. But when you have trouble ejaculating, you look for answers....
dang it I had answered this very eloquently and then the site went down and ate it. sigh. short answer is I don't know, I've only done it urethrally and not anally....yet