12,000 dedicated to the dearly departed Beeg Cawk!

So I was conversing with the dearly departed Beeg Cawk, and he was planning a post for all of you, but his time ran out.
I'm dedicating 12,000 to my friend the Beeg Cawk!

YOU ARE INVITED
Bi-Annual Fat Man Meltdown & Ice Cream Social

When:* This Samturday
Where: ToYz Abode
Saddle up and come on out to the bi-annual Fat Man Meltdown, Banning & Ice Cream Social!

We'll have games, food & fun from sunup to sundown!
Some of the highlights
    Knock a fat ass into the cum bucket!**** Our resident fat ass will be on a board over a pool of cum, for a $37.50 donation to the "Lets Ban Someone*Today" fund you get to throw 3 balls at the fat man!* If you knock him into the cum tank, you get a free bologna sammich!*
  • Hang around for the*2AMDrunken Disjointed Rant...this one is fun for the kids and the adults alike as the fat man tries to make sense in a long, boring & completely pointless rant...this has become a bi-annual tradition & we even have "Fat Man Drunken Rant" TShirts for sale!
. Cheesy Fat Dick Grab*This is a favorite for young and old!* Work in two person teams to first **1). LIFT the Fat Flab 2). SCRAPE out the mold 3). FIND the cheese encrusted pecker!** This is a timed event, last years winners were Centaur & Ms Valentina with a world record time of 17.85 seconds!**
Lastly, everyone is invited for drinks when the fat man dies...on me...and no, I'm not kidding.* We'll have drinks & cheer to his demise...I promise it will be a night filled with fun & celebration!

Take care of each other while I'm away!* Do what you have to do. You won't get any help any other way.* Toyz

• ztonk
  • 01-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Closed per rule 30.

ztonk