Personallity and the phone....

I'm just curious, does a persons personality or lack of affect your decision to see a person or not?

I know personally, it does mine.
Definately. A provider's personality on eccie, PMs, texts, email and on phone calls affect whether I will see her a first time. Even her personality presented in her ads here, and on other boards affect my decision in circumstances were I am looking for a regular.

Hey, and then here is always the impulse session.
I feel awkward when I meet a hobbyist that doesn't smile and/or have a funnybone . . .
Absolutely yes. If the provider comes across as disinterested, detached, illiterate, distracted on the phone I have to believe it will not get better BCD. I'll bet that is why many prefer texts; the short attention spans do come across the phone lines.
Absolutely...a cold reception via PM, text, email or phone and I'm out. For example, after sending a bried two paragraph intorduction requesting an appointment, here are some less than engaging replies:

"Sure babe, what time would you like."
"Yes, send refs."
"I have time today at 1, 3 and 5.
"
"R U wanting too see me today"?

Uh, no...pass please.

However, ladies that know their profession, in just a few words can move things to the next level.

"Thanks for the note. I'd be happy to meet, what time might work for you? My incall is in the GB/DNT area, so that you have a bsic idea of drive time. Please send me a reference or three, or you can request an appointment on P 411 if you're a member. My ID is #..... Looking forward to meeting."

If I take the time to write a brief informational inquiry, I expect the same courtesy in return. I mean really, how long could the above five sentence reply really take???
My personality mimics the person im with so if your quite and reserved then im quite and reserved. If you are talkative and bubbly then so am I. So personality is a big deal for me. The more interactive you are the more comfortable i am.
  • L.A.
  • 01-14-2016, 05:24 PM
I'm just curious, does a persons personality or lack of affect your decision to see a person or not?

I know personally, it does mine. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I don't want to fuck somebody whose personality I don't like. I can do that at home.

But seriously I absolutely HATE to talk on the phone.
LOL that is funny L.A

Yeah...sometimes someone will call me and I'm think oh hell to the no.

I'm provider but it doesn't mean that I'm not picky. If it's not fun, it's not worth my time.
But seriously I absolutely HATE to talk on the phone. Originally Posted by L.A.
I'm not crazy about it either, but can cover nervousness with my sense of humor. And to the original question, I do need our communications, in whatever form they may be, to lead me to believe that it's someone I'm gonna have fun with.
This is exactly why I always require a phone call. For one, I never know who might be emailing or texting...child, woman or perv. And my radar is pretty decent over the phone. But have to admit not always on target. But certainly more often then not im right. I may lose business but I'd rather be safe... ��
Your personality can make or break the deal doesn't matter how good you look
A good personality is a must for me. It helps me feel more comfortable with that person and my decision to see her and it's just as important for my personality to be on point so she can feel the same.
There was a lady who was outside my parameters of who I normally see but I decided to try to schedule with her anyway because she was all the rave and most guys said her disposition was phenomenal. On the day of the appointment, I had a very real and immediate affair I had to tend to. I gave her plenty of notice.

Long story short, she went full out "Dabitchy Mode" on me with hints of narcissism. I understand that means missed money for her, but I would have definitely made it up if she hadn't handled it the wrong way. That display of unsavory character told me all I needed to know in regards to whether or not I will try to see her again.

Most of us feel bad if we do have to cancel, no need to make it worse. Their are plenty of time wasters on this site who could care less. So yes, personality matters a LOT, especially with us guys. Be nice and cool, we will absolutely be good to you!
Absolutely. While not exactly the same thing, there have been many times at an SC where a super hot dancer will sit and chat with me and display all the charm and personality of a coat rack, losing my interest. There are also times when i would out of politeness allow a dancer I may not find as appealing to sit and chat for a while, and her personality, friendliness or kindness won me over. Some say the largest sex organ is the brain, and I would agree. Give me a choice between a boring 10 and a charming 8, the 8 wins every time.
  • !VI!
  • 01-15-2016, 04:48 AM
oh yea, i refuse to anyone who TALKs in slang... it's just ... frustrating