No call no show

Be aware of the provider "congratulations "
Will waste your time. Screened him and everything. It was all good to go. Gave him the address.. at 2:08 told me he was on his way would be 10 minutes 30 minutes later still have not showed.. will ignore all txts and calls.

Ladies don't even bother with him..
A this isnt an alret and B this isnt how it happened. I don't feel the need to have to defend myself on here or tell my side but you checked zero. You asked "how long" called and texted numerous times when I was on the way and then you told me to park in between two buildings. No one tells you where to park unless they have a lookout/pimp. I then blocked you because you kept calling me insistently.

You are the provider not me.
Yikes!!!!!!!!
Pardon me folks but before you get started here, this is NOT an alert. It's an alleged NCNS. You need to take it to Co-Ed. Thanks!
Not an alert... Also just because a lady tells you where to pack does NOT mean there is a pimp involved.. I tell all my clients where to park so they don't got towed and have the easiest access to my building

Sorry you had to deal with this.. Next time an ncns is best placed in co-ed or better yet the ladies only room.
Let's move this to coed
Not an alert... Also just because a lady tells you where to pack does NOT mean there is a pimp involved.. I tell all my clients where to park so they don't got towed and have the easiest access to my building

Sorry you had to deal with this.. Next time an ncns is best placed in co-ed or better yet the ladies only room. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I agree. I tell my clients where to park aswell so they will not get towed... I do not have a pimp! The best place for posts like these are in the ladies room.
No one tells you where to park unless they have a lookout/pimp. Originally Posted by Congratulations
I've never heard that before. Gals often tell me where to park, and it usually saves me some walking, if I can decipher their directions.
That with her texting and constantly calling made me weary...besides she was supposed to be leaving soon so why did it need to be so necessary that she see me before she leave?
I agree, it is fishy is someone tries to direct you where to park.
About time the guys get called out. Now it is all about a he said or what she said. At least she gets to defend herself.

Sam
I typically follow what they say, but if its in an area like the Domain, I would not follow your instructions. We got a belly full of that with the 'Pimp and the License Plate Fiasco' a few years back.
That is probably why he bailed??

I like out calls to me so I tell them to park anywhere they want as long as it not a covered spot...

If a gal does incalls in an apartment, I think that is a way to make us guys feel better. Give us options, not demanding we park in a certain place, that is suspect...
What about all the positive reviews for "BC Powder"? Wouldn't that be a good sign no terrible event is likely to occur? True, it isn't a guarantee, but it does show the odds are good nothing undesirable will happen.
+1 I tell my clients where to park. I live in a huge apartment community - if I didn't they would be walking around there for hours.

I agree. I tell my clients where to park aswell so they will not get towed... I do not have a pimp! The best place for posts like these are in the ladies room. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Im curious, so if a provider in an nice apartment complex tells you where to park so your car is safe that is fishy? Hmm no that is being thoughtful, im making sure your car is safe, it wont get towed, and that your not bringing unwanted attention to both of us by parking 3 buildings over and walking halfway across the complex to another when there are open spots in front. That is suspicious looking in an apartment complex. I dont give 2 shits about the kind of car you drive or your license plate number. I work from my own private residence so why would I fuck you if it would fuck me?? Sounds like to many guys seeing trash from backpage and some sketchy ass newbies!

I can imagine the uproar when you dont listen and get towed. It would all be her fault right? Don't go see so and so.. your car will get towed, its not a nice/safe complex, she never told me anything about getting towed or where to park, she owes me for the cost of towing..etc