Before and After Pictures! A Trip Down Memory Lane..

Before and After Pictures!

Taking a Trip Down Memory Lane..

Who wants to sign my Year Book

Ladies, Would you like to share your trends over time!
The only thing that never changes is that mischievous beautiful face!!! You are like the good wines, better with time! OMG
Beautiful !! But, Mel - why just Odd years and then finally 2018 ??? Why not 2012, 2014, 2016 ?? Lol..
Beautiful !! But, Mel - why just Odd years and then finally 2018 ??? Why not 2012, 2014, 2016 ?? Lol.. Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01

I am an Odd person
Thank you Allegra
Allegra - you too have that mischievous and naughty smile on you !! Lol.
Both of you are "True Gems" !!
The only thing that never changes is that mischievous beautiful face!!! You are like the good wines, better with time! OMG Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Haha !! That was a Good one !!
I am an Odd person Originally Posted by melannie_star
You've always been very pretty to me
  • 1life
  • 10-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Before and After Pictures!

Taking a Trip Down Memory Lane..

Who wants to sign my Year Book

Ladies, Would you like to share your trends over time!
Originally Posted by melannie_star
You are so hot ! I say keep the brown hair tho. My preference. Question..... has that ass always been so nice or did it get better with time ? Like your post 😁
Meanie_star you are beautiful
What's up with that hutch yo? Blue solo cups on all but the top level. Like they ran out then just topped it with a Braums cup like it would blend in. Then a crown royal velvet thingy to cover it. Tripping me out.
you are so hot. that tushy! a trip down "mammary" lane
What's up with that hutch yo? Blue solo cups on all but the top level. Like they ran out then just topped it with a Braums cup like it would blend in. Then a crown royal velvet thingy to cover it. Tripping me out. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Is that really what you noticed ? Lol
Is that really what you noticed ? Lol Originally Posted by Analeese
I'm with you. "Hutch" wtf are you talking about. I had to go back up and look. I was guilty of only noticing ummm...
Turns out there is a hutch! Also there is a pool, a bed, a mirror and clothes in the other pics. Imagine that.
You are one total hottie, Melanie. I have been lusting after you since 2011. You are at the top of my "Bucket List." I have no idea why I have not seen you yet.
Thanks for the mammaries.