Over 40 Question

I see a lot of providers say “over 40 only” or “love older men”. I fit this demographic. However, this demographic can sometimes have a hard time getting over the top, making a providers hole sore in the process, so I’m somewhat surprised to see this.
  • Crock
  • 11-03-2018, 07:00 PM
You didn't actually ask a question.

I think there are lots of reasons why the ladies would prefer older men:

1. More likely to have the finances to pay not just for the first session, but repeat sessions.

2. More likely to know what they want and be able to articulate it.

3. More likely to treat women better (and more likely to be able to please a woman).

Those were just off the top of my head...
making a providers hole sore in the process Originally Posted by Doug4343
BIG DICKS make my hole (good)sore. Both under and over 40...😁😎🍆
BIG DICKS make my hole (good)sore. Both under and over 40...😁😎🍆 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Hmmmm.......
I take it that you like Big Cocks???
Who doesn’t?
Who doesn’t? Originally Posted by nadiastreasure
Well hell, guess I’ll be playing more golf in the future.
...well, this one went off the rails pretty quick.
I see a lot of providers say “over 40 only” or “love older men”. I fit this demographic. However, this demographic can sometimes have a hard time getting over the top, making a providers hole sore in the process, so I’m somewhat surprised to see this. Originally Posted by Doug4343
I often have the same question. I can only quess those providers prefer an encounter that is not wham bam thank you ma'am. Which is what I’m looking for as well so maybe it helps in setting the expectation.
Who doesn’t? Originally Posted by nadiastreasure
There are women that can't take dick or even a good fucking. No legs on the shoulders and certain other positions that will have you hitting nothing but the bottom of the pussy, balls deep! I know that you are probably talking about yourself liking big cock but you have to know this unless you were being sarcastic. I love women who love to fuck and it shows in bed. Take that dick!😉
I see a lot of providers say “over 40 only” or “love older men”. I fit this demographic. However, this demographic can sometimes have a hard time getting over the top, making a providers hole sore in the process, so I’m somewhat surprised to see this. Originally Posted by Doug4343

I'll speak for myself. I'm easy. I show up clean, don't haggle over price, am usually one and done, and I leave. If there's no chemistry, no hard feelings, I just move on.
Honestly...I just thought it was a hilarious and ridiculous fucking comment...so I went with it. Nothing more. Nothing less. Do I like a big dick? Yes. Do I like horse size, kickstand, third leg dick? No.
Lots of reasons depending on the provider in question:

1.) Older men can last longer on that first pop but usually won't have several pops in them. 10 mins foreplay, 25 minutes of action and 25 minutes of chat might be preferable to 5 minutes of chat and 55 minutes of action over 3 separate pops.

2.) Older men may be more likely to pay the posted rate without haggling and may offer tips and gifts more regularly.

3.) Less pushy and takes cues from the provider (or simply easier to control depending on your perspective).

4.) Age. A 37-year old woman may feel more comfortable with 40+ year old men versus seeing a bunch of 19-year olds. She might have kids and want to avoid anyone close to that demographic.

5.) Less likely to run across an aspiring pimp.

6.) Better odds of finding a regular customer. A younger man might juggle relationships, tinder/pof hook ups, bar/club jump-offs and hobby activities. An older man may be married or divorced and just wants to see a handful of ladies on a regular basis with no drama. More consistent revenue stream allows her to be a lower volume provider...which means less inherent risk. It also can make you more dependent on individual customers unless you've got multiple revenue streams.

7.) Kinks. An older man typically has a better sense of his own kinks. Some of which may be on a providers' menu. The kinks can be fetishes that pay well for the lady. Most women would probably accept $350/hr + gifts/tips to spank a guy and chit-chat rather than letting Tyrone Thundercock try to use every Magnum XL condom she has in her drawer.

Generally speaking it's likely a combo of money and the perception that older guys are just easier to deal with.
  • grean
  • 11-04-2018, 09:31 AM
BIG DICKS make my hole (good)sore. Both under and over 40...😁😎🍆 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
That's what she said.
Honestly...I just thought it was a hilarious and ridiculous fucking comment...so I went with it. Nothing more. Nothing less. Do I like a big dick? Yes. Do I like horse size, kickstand, third leg dick? No. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Lol😂.....and I wouldn't want a super sized dick. Nobody would enjoy it unless she had a sink hole between her legs.
Hell I got underwear older than 40