Stupid already

Didn't take Donald long to show his stupid.
Too funny watching the meltdown. Donald won't shut the fk up. He has (not) the greatest health care plan ever after 31/2 years of lies lol
Honestly, I saw this coming. T R U M P tends to go overboard.
Biden is laughing in donalds face. It's too funny
They should turn off the microphones when it’s not their turn. It’s the only way to stop Trump interruptions.
Trump needs to look stupid for his supporters. They love that stupid shit lol
They should turn off the microphones when it’s not their turn. It’s the only way to stop Trump interruptions. Originally Posted by playerplano

I made it through the first hour, how I don't know but I had to change the channel.

I had the very same thought. You get 2 to 5 minutes to say what you want to say and the others mic is off. That is the only to do this with any dignity at all. Yes, Trump interrupted more than Biden. Did we really think that wasn't going to happen? Biden got ruffled and called Trump a clown, twice. Presidential like?

I won't be watching the next two debates. Why? I know the issues backwards and forwards. I know what each man and each party wants to achieve. I'm not going to hear a thing that is going to change my mind.

I'm embarrassed by what I just witnessed.
All real Americans were ashamed and embarrassed to witness that circus. The rest of the world already new trump was a blubbering idiot
T R U M P was doing good for about the first minute. H E definitely blew it by going overboard. I suspected this might happen, but I had some hope that T R U M P would act more reserve than usual, but H E treated this thing like one of H I S rallies. Bad move, in my opinion.
All real Americans were ashamed and embarrassed to witness that circus. The rest of the world already new trump was a blubbering idiot Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Biden participated in the circus. For Biden to say that Trump is responsible for 200,000 deaths when Governors made the decisions that governed much of the outcome not to mention the personal responsibility that each American had, was embarrassing and irresponsible. Telling Trump to shut-up and calling him a clown twice was embarrassing.
T R U M P was doing good for about the first minute. H E definitely blew it by going overboard. I suspected this might happen, but I had some hope that T R U M P would act more reserve than usual, but H E treated this thing like one of H I S rallies. Bad move, in my opinion. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

If you are going to base your vote on personality maybe but my vote will not be based on the personality of Trump or Biden.
President Trump treated Biden the same way he does the Fake Media.
You simply cannot let them get away with their shit. lol them out for what they are.

The biggest “joke” of the night was when Biden said.....”I am the Democrat Party”.
Yeh, sure, Joe. Keep telling yourself that.
Biden participated in the circus. For Biden to say that Trump is responsible for 200,000 deaths when Governors made the decisions that governed much of the outcome not to mention the personal responsibility that each American had, was embarrassing and irresponsible. Telling Trump to shut-up and calling him a clown twice was embarrassing. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

i refuse to participate in smokie's liberal turd fest thread however i approve this post

BAHHHAAHHAAAAAA
I liked when Biden said he didn't support the green new deal, but the "Biden deal." Wtf is that?

If you are going to base your vote on personality maybe but my vote will not be based on the personality of Trump or Biden. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Good point.
oink oink oink!!!!

i didnt watch the debate.