ohio: thousands line up for trump motorcade

you don't typically see that many come out for the motorcade. this is mardi gras level crowd.
you don't typically see that many come out for the motorcade. this is mardi gras level crowd. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
When Biden flips Mich, Penn and Wisc he will have 278 electoral college votes, he only needs 270 to win. It will not matter who takes Ohio.
Biden will win Ohio too.
you don't typically see that many come out for the motorcade. this is mardi gras level crowd. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Mardi Gras crowd level?

You’ve obviously never attended Carnival, BP.

That’s not even a passable crowd for Mardi Gras in Port Arthur, BP!
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2020, 09:11 AM
More nonsense from the DPST 'idiocracy" party!
Mardi Gras crowd level?

You’ve obviously never attended Carnival, BP.

That’s not even a passable crowd for Mardi Gras in Port Arthur, BP! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
i've been to several parades when i was younger.

while the motorcade crowd is not at the level of the mardi gras Fat Tuesday parades, it is within range of parades preceding mardi gras.

its prolly around 10,000 - 20,000. something like that.
Many more people stayed home....but these Trumptards that did show must be easily amused
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2020, 10:50 AM
I agree you're not a closeted Trump...you're a full blown Trump cheerleader
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2020, 10:53 AM
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2020, 01:24 PM
Poor DPST's - if it is not a Lie - they cannot comprehend after indoctrination on the XiNN LSM network!
Looks like, if america goes down, it won’t go down without a fight
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2020, 03:05 PM
Perseveration - DPST's - doing the same thing over and over again - and no chance at a different outcome.
It is the definition of Insanity!
I agree you're not a closeted Trump...you're a full blown Trump cheerleader Originally Posted by WTF

LOL!