911 caller tells police his prostitute was ugly...

I wonder if we can call the cops in Dallas about fake pics? Here is the link:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-was-ugly.html

The 911 system in Dallas would collapse if we tried this.
I would call them on a throwaway phone!
I wonder if we can call the cops in Dallas about fake pics? Here is the link:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-was-ugly.html

The 911 system in Dallas would collapse if we tried this. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I agree!!
It would also collapse if hookers were to dial 911 every time an unwashed cock came through our door!

Good thing the law has nothing to do with the hobby . EVERYONE would be in for a let-down. Female vice, especially!!! At least male vice fucks us before they charge us. Lady cops would rather suck the bark off a tree

Stop bitchin' about your idea of perfection and go get some perfect 10 pussy. You will feel all better, you Adonis, you! .
"It would also collapse if hookers were to dial 911 every time an unwashed cock came through our door! "
"
You can wash it?
I agree!!
It would also collapse if hookers were to dial 911 every time an unwashed cock came through our door! . Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Front door or backdoor?
Jim Morrison was a backdoor man....
No, that was Willie Dixon for a Howlin Wolf B side. Bein a white guy Morrison just put his 60's leer on it, which probably worked better with his time and audience better than a black man getting caught with his pants down in somebody else's wife's house!

Isn;t music a wonderful thing for analogy and cultural morphing?

Oh, we were making sexual innuendo. Sorry. Your regularly scheduled programme will commence shortly!
I agree!!
It would also collapse if hookers were to dial 911 every time an unwashed cock came through our door!

Good thing the law has nothing to do with the hobby . EVERYONE would be in for a let-down. Female vice, especially!!! At least male vice fucks us before they charge us. Lady cops would rather suck the bark off a tree

Stop bitchin' about your idea of perfection and go get some perfect 10 pussy. You will feel all better, you Adonis, you! . Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I assume by these comments “Crusty” may not be the best choice when choosing a handle.