Shreveport/Bossier provider volume

This is why Shreveport/Bossier sucks. Let's compare it with a city of the same size, Baton Rouge.

The statistics speak for themselves.
Total number of Eccie provider ads in Shreveport forum on Wed, Oct 14: 3
Total number of Eccie provider ads in Baton Rouge forum on Wed, Oct 14: 3

That number is very small, but then here's the stats from Backpage
Total number of BP ads in Shreveport on Wed, Oct 14: 6
Total number of BP ads in Baton Rouge on Wed, Oct 14: 25

BR beats out Shreveport 25-6 on BP. Any questions or comments?
I travel to lafayette,Baton Rouge, New Orleans alot just for the purpose of meeting new providers, and I talk about the hobby to them when I can, when I say Shreveport, the first words out of their mouth is "HELL NO" some how we have got a bad rep in the hobby biz, I really think it's hotter here than anywhere else in the world???
Considering the following, I don't really get your point:

1) Most BP ads are fake so the inflated numbers mean nothing.

2) BP providers aren't really any good for the most part. So why should one even care about how many ads are posted there?

3) A sample size of one day will allow for a pretty wide margin of error (and a low confidence interval on an under powered study if we're going to get technical). I think a 30 day sample size would be more appropriate.
I guess you don't like BP, and that's fine if you plan to see one provider a year, no one comes to Shreveport, as far as BP ads being fake??, I have not had any issues and I frequent it and several other sites, I have had less than stellar visits with BP, but I have with Eccie as well
I travel all over. Shreveport, without a doubt, is the hottest city EVER. That sucks, because the guys in Shreveport are some of the nicest.
LE is hot in Shreveport, I just peeked in the alert section.

Well, most wont agree with your bp numbers. Through a providers eyes mine of course, I assure you, there were way more ads in BTR than Shreveport

This is why Shreveport/Bossier sucks. Let's compare it with a city of the same size, Baton Rouge.

The statistics speak for themselves.
Total number of Eccie provider ads in Shreveport forum on Wed, Oct 14: 3
Total number of Eccie provider ads in Baton Rouge forum on Wed, Oct 14: 3

That number is very small, but then here's the stats from Backpage
Total number of BP ads in Shreveport on Wed, Oct 14: 6
Total number of BP ads in Baton Rouge on Wed, Oct 14: 25

BR beats out Shreveport 25-6 on BP. Any questions or comments? Originally Posted by tornado82
  • GMTA
  • 11-26-2015, 04:14 PM
One of the reasons Shreveport is so hot in my opinion is because of backpage. Due to Shreveport being located on the I-20 corridor , known for heavy trafficking in un unmentionable things . Not saying other city's don't have the same,problem just stands out more here in north west Louisiana . As for baton rouge it population is closer to 3 million in a 100 mile radius Shreveport is 1.6 million.
I use to play often in Shreveport and have met some AWESOME people. It seemed like more folks played here. Not sure what's going on now, but I don't visit as much as I use to.
Last time I was in Shreveport I had a few to many NCNS. I may give Shreveport another Chance after I try Monroe out ☺
I'm thinking about coming the week right after Christmas, but I don't know if Shreveport is better of Baton Rouge. I've stayed in Bossier City once before I think, ages ago.

But, if I go to Sp, I have no idea of where to even begin to look for where to stay. I've only gone as a person going to have fun.

I also want to know what the interest is in me coming there as well. I know I've had some in the past, but it's been a while.

If I'm going to do it, now is the time, while I'm on winter break.
I'm thinking about coming the week right after Christmas, but I don't know if Shreveport is better of Baton Rouge. I've stayed in Bossier City once before I think, ages ago.

But, if I go to Sp, I have no idea of where to even begin to look for where to stay. I've only gone as a person going to have fun.

I also want to know what the interest is in me coming there as well. I know I've had some in the past, but it's been a while.

If I'm going to do it, now is the time, while I'm on winter break. Originally Posted by tntangie
Don't go to any hotel on Monkhouse drive. There are a couple hotels off of E. Bert kouns and Fern ave. that are idea. They are close to Youree Dr., where there are all types of stores for shopping and lots of restaurants to choose from.
Good to know. I took note of it. Thanks.
Now just comes the part to make sure there's enough interest to make the trip worthwhile.
I was thinking the 29th -31st maybe or the 2nd-4th maybe.
+100 on stay the f*** away from Monkhouse
Either stay out by the airport or in bossier on airline.
No worrys at either of those as long as you screen well.
My thoughts exactly.

I use to play often in Shreveport and have met some AWESOME people. It seemed like more folks played here. Not sure what's going on now, but I don't visit as much as I use to. Originally Posted by Eva Damita