Best thing to watch on a Tuesday evening...

Don't talk to the fucking cops

https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
sorry I bit on this one
Christ - Tattas has been gone for so long that I forget how to block someone. How do you do that again?
DRAMA time !!!!!
Uh oh, more sage advice from someone who never got their GED!
^^^ Not clicking on gabe's video after the warnings...

I'm watching Game 6 of the World Series, how about you?
It is actually a very informative video. I watched it several years ago. Both the lawyer and the officer lecturing have good advice for someone who may be questioned by the police.
This is an excellent video gabby and you are so damn sexy.
This is an excellent video gabby and you are so damn sexy. Originally Posted by mitchdugan123
This is a 3 year old account, and this is your first post, on an old stale thread????

Ok then!

El Camino is pretty good if you followed Breaking Bad thing.
Well I check in on this site from time to time. I had a relationship with miss Gabrielle that I fucked up. She was so sexy. Such a good kisser. Her pussy was so wet and amazing. I just saw her name on a post and had to comment.
Well I check in on this site from time to time. I had a relationship with miss Gabrielle that I fucked up. She was so sexy. Such a good kisser. Her pussy was so wet and amazing. I just saw her name on a post and had to comment. Originally Posted by mitchdugan123
Lucky you!
Well I check in on this site from time to time. I had a relationship with miss Gabrielle that I fucked up. She was so sexy. Such a good kisser. Her pussy was so wet and amazing. I just saw her name on a post and had to comment. Originally Posted by mitchdugan123
Were all very happy for you lol.
Riiiiight!