Pregnant providers

Wonder if guys are interested in seeing providers that are obviously pregnant or is that a deterrent?

I have seen a few in my time and I admit it was interesting and they appeared rather enthusiastic during the session which surprised me

I’ve seen a couple pregnant providers as well in the past. I agree that they always seem a lot more into the sessions. More than likely the hormones kicking in gear but definitely makes the session more fun.
Definitely something I love to dip into when available.
Not for me. I don't get it. Just kind of gross or icky. I didn't even want sex from my wife after she started showing.
Definitely something I love to dip into when available. Originally Posted by OldGent
How you doing, old buddy?
I was wondering whatever happened to you. Glad to see you are still around.
I find a pregnant woman incredibly hot. Swollen belly, swollen tits. Yes please.
How you doing, old buddy?
I was wondering whatever happened to you. Glad to see you are still around. Originally Posted by albundy

Yeah still lurking about.
I had a dream once of Heidi, Lola, and RIP Courtney all pregnant at almost the same time. Fun time ��
I find “with child” attractive. It is the most feminine thing you can ever do, IMO. Position possibilities can be fun challengers.