Providers complaining about NCNS see here

So they put up AD's every day. Available 24/7 but you can never get them to stick to an appointment.

Then I see several bitching in the open forums about us being "time wasters".

Apparently if you check availability of them pending when I get off of work or get a yard pass from the wife you become a time waster.

Well every day this week I've tried to schedule with 4 separate ladies and it is NOTHING but the drama.

Oh I'm at a friends on the north shore and I rode with them, or today it was I'm coming but we have to do XYZ first and then oh we got locked out of the hotel, I didn't have my phone and we got into a wreck.

Well I'm surprised that car is still on the road because she got into a wreck last month and last week.

So I tried 3 times with this one last week and she went silent, then the wife is out of town and told me to find a playmate so I tried every day.

Then the others just don't reply back or then hey I'm on the way from requesting an appointment before lunch and now its 7pm.

Oh and here is a great one!!! This one chick just shows up at the house with out any warning and is sitting in the driveway because she drove way out to my place and she didn't have gas money. WTAF!!!

It is a good thing the wife knows and we saw her together otherwise that would have been a shit show.

The wife and I were in the tub, didn't have the phones on, door closed so did not hear a knock or anything.

Let's see oh yes. I scheduled last week with another, sent her reminders, then nothing and now I get hey you busy this week? would you like to get together? I said sure and now silence.

Too much fucking drama.
Sounds like you're experiencing a day in my life.
The one provider you tried getting together with 3 times, you seen her before? You see any of these girls before? Cause if so, then I'd take it as a hint that they don't like you. And they've possibly added you to a blacklist. Never know. But your comment in the NCNS thread tells me that I don't believe I would like you either.
I’ve been striking out to in NOLA. I’m done chasing providers who keep making excuses. I’m going to an AMP or Nikki Taylor.
I'm very careful to make sure people know exactly when I'm available and how much notice I need, so if anyone doesn't bother to read, I can't help turning them down.

I can't screen a new guy in an hour, nor can I be available in an hour, yet that's the bulk of emails I get.

I understand some guys have a short attention span and could have missed those details, so it's in an auto signature when they email and I reiterate it again. Still, same people asking if I'm available short notice. NO!

If someone contacts me at say 1PM, 4PM is the best I can do. What happens? They wait til 3 and say hey, can you still do 4 like I've already rode 45 minutes to the Incall and got ready without a definite appointment.

Some women wake up in the AM and sit around with makeup on all day waiting for a call, not me, sorry.

Many providers work another job, some have two!

It seems like a lot of miscommunication, honestly.

If I schedule an appointment, I'm available for it, and ready on time!

Oh and here is a great one!!! This one chick just shows up at the house with out any warning and is sitting in the driveway because she drove way out to my place and she didn't have gas money. WTAF!!!

It is a good thing the wife knows and we saw her together otherwise that would have been a shit show.

The wife and I were in the tub, didn't have the phones on, door closed so did not hear a knock or anything.

Let's see oh yes. I scheduled last week with another, sent her reminders, then nothing and now I get hey you busy this week? would you like to get together? I said sure and now silence.

Too much fucking drama. Originally Posted by gentlemanrogue
Honey, you really shouldn't be giving providers your address. That one is on you, I'm afraid.

Rest of that mess, couldn't tell ya.
  • Lia88
  • 11-05-2022, 10:01 PM
You need to keep in mind that a lot of us watch Eccie and don’t comment lol. You seem a bit impatient and borderline volatile…
You need to keep in mind that a lot of us watch Eccie and don’t comment lol. You seem a bit impatient and borderline volatile… Originally Posted by Lia88
And, posts, yet doesn't bother to respond. Sounds like a former "rare" member,
TBH.

Same attitude about providers, same wifey situation, nothing but a baby crying all the time about everything.

This hobby isn't for everyone, obviously.

Then, he's in another thread asking about providers being his personal assistant, after doing nothing but admitting how horrible they have been.

Nope, something is very sketchy about this "dude" 🔥