New To The Sport? Please Accept This Advice...

I recently have found myself being contacted by a great deal of people seemingly new to this hobby/sport.

Please, for the love of all that is good, do NOT contact a gal with only the word "hey." Just come right out and say what is on your mind

EXAMPLE:
"My name is Spike, my references are Missy and Daphne, are you available today around 4pm?"

In my advertisements I state the following but no one seems to be listening:

"If you are not a p411 Member and are contacting me for the first time, please email me at Kissmyamac@gmail.com

Initial contact should contain your screening information including AT LEAST two reputable, contactable ladies with whom you have consulted with in the past, and the date and time you would like to meet.

Please note, the screening process can occasionally take over one week to complete depending on the cooperation of your references.

For safety reasons, I am not available via telephone/text until AFTER the screening process is COMPLETE."

Ladies, gents... any thoughts on the matter?
I have to agree...it seems a lot of newbies think this is sooo hard and get intimidated , and become speechless. At the same time, some fear of revealing too much in a PM, but your simple format above seems concise and to the point.
Men don't read.
I agree men do not read at all!

I was recently contacted by 3 eccie members whom had no reviews or references despite the fact that I state everywhere that I am NOT newbie friendly.
Ladies, on the behalf of men, we plead the 5th. We are often overwhelmed by your sheer beauty and adventures of fun from reading your showcases...thus, I use a verification service.
Yes, I understand NOT newbie friendly. Believe me, I found out when I posted an ISO recently. Finally found a wonderful provider who was willing to meet me in a public place for an "interview" that led to two memorable sessions in the town I was visiting. The nasty responses I received from some providers make me wonder what they were trying to prove. Don't want to see me? That's fine but why mock my newbie status? A guy has to start somewhere.
Aidan, I'm thinking you, Missy, and Daphne should just forget about Spike and come play with me.