Birthdays

Does anyone else get the blues around their birthday?
Just had a 69th with Angelina2017, no blues here.
No. I'm happy to have made another one. Beats the hell out of the alternative....
Means I'm still on this side of the dirt.
I have had a bad few where I was not in a good place and was feeling down on myself. It passes and you move on to the next. Hopefully the next one is better. It helps to look forward and think about what you can do to make it better rather than looking back at all the things you cant change. Its best to live life looking forward. Learn from your mistakes so you dont repeat them but dont dwell on them and let them affect your present or future. Oh and bang as many hot women as you can afford. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is better for your mental health than spending quality time with a lovely lady. Its hard to be down when your watching a set of boobs bounce in you face.
Good god GreyGhost 69 and banging a thirty year old for your birthday. You are officially my new hero. Happy belated birthday may you enjoy many more. Hopefully the same way you did your 69th.
Thank you
Thanks BC. My Dad used to say it sucks to get old but it sure beats the alternative. May we all have many more happy times.
I have had birthday blues but my next one will be here! on the coast!!
As in Biloxi/Gulfport? I would love to see you then!! That is if we can keep BC away from you for long enough!
We are looking forward to having you on the Coast, Kiki.!!
As in Biloxi/Gulfport? I would love to see you then!! That is if we can keep BC away from you for long enough! Originally Posted by Hue Briss
Lol yeppers! I Missed the beachy atmosphere! Finally done with the agonizing process of the move ! Need about a week to recuperate! couldn't get outta bed today lol
We are looking forward to having you on the Coast, Kiki.!! Originally Posted by coast_encounter
Thank you!
As in Biloxi/Gulfport? I would love to see you then!! That is if we can keep BC away from you for long enough! Originally Posted by Hue Briss
If I could get magically shrunken down to the size of an ant I would live between those gorgeous tits of hers.

Glad to hear your all moved and getting settled KiKi. You have a lot of very anxious men watching the add section waiting for you to post your first add.
You guys are in for a treat kiki is super sweet and super hot if you think those boobs look good in pics wait till you see in person she’s a first class provider and she is my atf So you Mississippi boys treat her right
Some time with you would cure the blues Im sure
Welcome to MS