Angelina2017 a no show.

Just want to give all the guys out there a heads up this provider may not be the most reliable to book an appointment with she stood me up. Heard she was coming to Pearl and booked something.
She just contacted me and said that it was car issues so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt
I am so sorry for all the confusion. I had a blow out on the way to Pearl, MS and had to change my tire on the side of the interstate. I would NEVER stand someone up.
Good clarification by both parties, although doesn't qualify as an alert.
No, this belongs in Coed...moving it there.

But this thread is working the way it is supposed to work with a member making a statement without going over the top and giving the lady the chance to respond.
Well said RL!!

+1 RL
I'm glad to see that things are working out. I had to cancel once because my car had engine problems.
While I agree that this did work out the way it should and there seems to have never been an issue here I do have one problem with her:

She drove the wrong way. She should have come to the coast. lol! Seriously, I love redheads and long hair and you are a double whammy. I'll keep an eye out for a visit hopefully.

Glad to see everything worked out and everyone's safe.
I have to give the OP credit for putting the post where the provider could see it and respond. Stuff will happen and I am glad all the parties got through the misunderstanding.

Good Communication + Honesty - getting panties in a wad = less drama.