Newbie here. I thought I would introduce myself.

Hello, everyone. I am very new here so I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. I am an artist/musician type. I am usually pretty soft spoken, but I do pride myself in being a great conversationalist. I am a trivia buff, I have a weakness for the ladies, and the amount of coffee I consume in a day could kill an elephant. I look forward to being part of the community here and I certainly look forward to making new friends. As a newbie, I encourage pointers from seasoned hobbyists and providers. Thank you all and be safe.

-Java
Java, you sound right up ny alley with the love of caffeine. LOVE deathwish coffee!
Haha! It looks like we have something very important in common. I’ve been on a Devil Mountain coffee kick lately. I don’t believe I’ve tried deathwish, so now I am going to have to order some.
It beats the heck out of espresso any DAY! Valhalla is the best one.
And I just may have to give the devil a kick
I just added Deathwish to my amazon cart. I’ll let you know what I think. If you’re a fan of Arabica, Café de Loja is really good.
Are all of these brands online?
I'm always up for new brands that could be better than the next. I am sure you know what I mean by built up immunity to caffeine lol.
Sorry if I am hijacking the thread about coffee
I could talk about coffee until I'm blue in the face. My life really is THAT interesting! Amazon has quite a bit of good coffee selections and you get to read the reviews too so that goes a very long way when making a decision. I do understand the immunity struggle and there is no taking a break to let my tolerance become a little more sensitive. It can be a real struggle some days.
Welcome, I'm a little late but here. If you've drawn Kynsley's interest, you're off to a good start.
Thank you, Road Lizard. Miss Morgan seems to be quite a woman. I think I am going to like it here.
You'll find out the more you talk, the friendlier people will get and the better time will be had by all. There's some good people here and BassCat too. I had to say that about him before he could about me.
I’m eager to get acquainted with the people here. It seems like an exciting place.
You'll find out the more you talk, the friendlier people will get and the better time will be had by all. There's some good people here and BassCat too. I had to say that about him before he could about me. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
I havent even pointed out how old you are all week and here you go bad mouthing me to the new guy already. I swear one of these days I am going to sue you for slander and ask the judge to make you pay me in hookers when I win the case. How nice would it be to win a judgment for a few hundred hooker visits. Its nice to dream
I'm going to squish your big toe with my walker!!!
Btw Java, bring your sense of humor here.
Hell...between the threats of lawsuits and violence against toes, I’m afraid I might be mingling with the wrong crowd.