What's the deal with BP ads these days?

Noticed that most of them only have a phone number and no caption. I want to say these wenches are getting lazier than ever but, rather it aroused my suspicion. To many to be LE I think but not impossible. Just unlikely. Anyone have an idea why this changed?

Dingo
Moved to Coed
They have diminished the character space so it limits us to what we can put in and we have to curve a lot of our verbiage. We are only allowed 140 characters in 1 AD and we also have to have a social media link and now it's requiring us to put our phone number in
They have diminished the character space so it limits us to what we can put in and we have to curve a lot of our verbiage. We are only allowed 140 characters in 1 AD and we also have to have a social media link and now it's requiring us to put our phone number in Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
That must be it. It explains a lot.
There is no longer a field to write a headline. It only allows a phone number, location, and requires a social media site link. Some girls have a link that goes nowhere, some have taken the time to give you more information and their website on their social media page. We are very limited in What we can put on bp now. I would recommend browsing backpage by clicking on gallery and scroll the photos instead of scrolling through phone numbers.
So is this just for select areas ? The reason I ask is if you look around the country its business as usaul with backpage with full size titles and adds whether you look at Seattle , Wa , Phoenix , Az , Ohio , etc . Here's an example of todays adds , http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/

There doesn't seem to be any limitations there ...
This is just one reason I stay away from BP
So is this just for select areas ? The reason I ask is if you look around the country its business as usaul with backpage with full size titles and adds whether you look at Seattle , Wa , Phoenix , Az , Ohio , etc . Here's an example of todays adds , http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/

There doesn't seem to be any limitations there ... Originally Posted by Boomer_MS

one of three theories

A) A "rolling" roll-out, from subdomain (ie Biloxi) to subdomain (Seattle). These types of roll outs can be alphabetical or subdomain size (small to large) and will eventually be completed across all subdomains.

B) Test marketing. May or may not be done with the advise/consent of Uncle Leo trying to limit trafficking in stuff we don't need to be discussing. The social media links could be one way of providing providers stuck in a bad situation an out.

C) Test marketing. Mobile devices don't like big ads, limiting characters and telephone # listings are more mobile friendly.
While there is nothing wrong with advertising on Backpage, and there are actually a lot of awesome guys that come from there Addison, law enforcement is everywhere, so I wouldnt put all your eggs in one basket.

Sweetest One, you are right!
We had the right at one point to actually post an ad, then we were limited to 140 characters with a social media link, and the videos were impossible to upload.
Now we have no ad, and it is complete horse-shit! Only a matter of time now.

Boomer, I believe is slowly taking effect all over.

But at least, the guys can just google the phone number now, to see if a lady has any history out there!