Trump supporters

Just curious, is there anybody out there that voted for Trump and has now changed their opinion of the man?
No Jeffery.

Just curious, is there anybody out there that voted for Trump and has now changed their opinion of the man? Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
No
Thank you for the simple reply. That is what I was looking for
No
Lusty lad. Simple yes or no will suffice.
It's started. Trumps first defeat. In spite of his lies , now it in his face that he's not the BMOC that he thought he was. His ass was handed to him over the AHCA and he is pissed and blaming even his son in law.. lol
I look forward to the next serving of crow passed his way.. He could even get his own party to support him.. At least he'll have visiting privileges where he's bound..
I can't wait to see his smug ass doing that walk of shame to the cross bars hotel.

He hasn't got a prayer in hell to get his "tax reform" done.. it's too focused on his rich cronies and suck ups.
So far so good. The SJWS are outraged at bullshit like how he eats his steak. The media is totally grasping at straws with this russia non issue.
And trump is gonna allow putin to do what exactly? Nuke america? Sell America to russia? Tin foil hat liberals....
That's gonna explode and then watch what happens. So I got my first hate email for being a Trump supporter. The guy obviously reads what I write but is hiding behind his momma's apron. After he insulted me I did write him back and told the little man to post his thoughts on ECCIE. Haven't seen anything yet. I wonder if I can post his his email address? The little coward.

It's started. Trumps first defeat. In spite of his lies , now it in his face that he's not the BMOC that he thought he was. His ass was handed to him over the AHCA and he is pissed and blaming even his son in law.. lol
I look forward to the next serving of crow passed his way.. He could even get his own party to support him.. At least he'll have visiting privileges where he's bound..
I can't wait to see his smug ass doing that walk of shame to the cross bars hotel.

He hasn't got a prayer in hell to get his "tax reform" done.. it's too focused on his rich cronies and suck ups. Originally Posted by nuglet
Nope, not it.

Yssuprider@nambla.org ? That it? Originally Posted by Buddys Place

He hasn't got a prayer in hell to get his "tax reform" done.. it's too focused on his rich cronies and suck ups. Originally Posted by nuglet
Despite running against the Democrats, Republicans, the media, the news media and every dimwit with an associates degree who thinks they’re better.
Even Clinton was pretty clueless for his first term, Obama was pure Chicago politics.

Answer to question.
NO.
Oops! Ah saw tha title an' Ah thot it wuz a threAD fer a new line o' jock straps bein' soldt by Ivanka on tha innernet 'r QVC.

Ah wuz kinda dissappointed at furst, butt Ah smell a tree-men-dus marketin' op-'r-tyune-titty! E'erybuddy knows Donaldt's got balls laik Tejas Ruby Red grapefruits!

If'n a jockstrap had his name onnit, yew jus' know it's gonna support a reg'lar guy's cojones laik a champ!
Despite running against the Democrats, Republicans, the media, the news media and every dimwit with an associates degree who thinks they’re better.
Even Clinton was pretty clueless for his first term, Obama was pure Chicago politics.

Answer to question.
NO. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Hey Trumpeteer..... Where did you see a Question asked? But thanks for playing!!