Turn off or Turn on...? which method do you prefer when contacting a Provider?

I'm seriously thinking about having an associate assist with the scheduling & screening.

How do you feel when contacting a Provider & you are scheduling with an answering service or secretary?
Turn off or Turn on or It does not matter as long as you are able to get scheduled?

I've never had an associate assist with this & considering it ..
I don't mind dealing with pimps/managers/handlers/schedulers if they TCB but definitely prefer dealing directly with the service provider.
will the male/female/TS/whatever all pimp be doing your posting also ????
I think ya need ok for that 1st
If you can't handle your own business then you should seriously consider getting out of the business.
Not for me, thanks.
If the assistant is female-OK . If the person is male- No GO
  • BLM69
  • 02-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Oh there's pimps posting, setting up appointments , providing the apartment on a few whores in here, they don't even know where they're getting business from. Whores be talking 😂
Usually all communications are via text. How would the client know who they are texting? Must be wonderful to be that busy.
I would advise against it.

Just one of my fears about the hobby.
Not my preference, but I'll deal with it as long as they are upfront about it. If they "pretend" to be the provider, then I discover later I'm dealing with an assistant, I usually cut the cord at that point.
  • BLM69
  • 02-13-2022, 02:51 PM
I'm seriously thinking about having an associate assist with the scheduling & screening. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You seem to have gobs of free time posting threAD's all day, why would you need anyone else to schedule anything if you're online wasting time already?

I can see if you were booked with appointments and didn't have time to be online...... But you're always here 😂
You seem to have gobs of free time posting threAD's all day, why would you need anyone else to schedule anything if you're online wasting time already?

I can see if you were booked with appointments and didn't have time to be online...... But you're always here 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
more time for threADing ????
I could see having an assistant if the provider works a civvie job, but it does seem a bit impersonal. I suppose as long as the lady is upfront about it, it wouldn’t seem shady.

I have worked full time and provided part time or worked part time & provided part time.

Trying to focus on your day job, reply promptly, screen clients and have 30 guys contacting you by various methods can exhaust you to the point you can’t fully enjoy or focus on your part as a provider, imo.

Whatever gives a person more free time while maintaining their business successfully is intelligent in my opinion. Then your provider can solely focus on the fun stuff. Personally, it all sounds great, but I couldn’t give up that amount of control or trust to have a booker, but to each his own!
I regularly see a lady who has a scheduling assistant and don't mind it at all. The assistant helps with social media, occasional emails about schedules as well as screening and scheduling. For this particular lady, it helped her get her business in line (she is a bit ditzy, but fun as hell in an appointment). As a regular client, I appreciate that she recognized that she needed some help managing her time and enlisted an assistant. Now she is always responsive and on time.

BTW, her assistant is also provider, although now semi-retired. Yes, I have also had an appointment with the assistant before she went into semi-retirement, so that helps, as they both know me.
Well Im most def going to have to have one there's nothing more annoying than having to repeat the same details to the same group of guys then no freaking deposit or date & wasting like an hour responding to texts when I could at least be fucking myself