Boredom.... Same old stuff around here!!

I've taken some time off from Eccie and I was excited to pipe in on some convos but all the topics are still the same!! Nothing has changed in here which is good for those who don't like change but I like energy and newness!

I am soooo bored with political talk, we have plenty of that on social media... I'm always in the mood for a good joke, a funny story, or a hilarious picture that makes me snort out my beverage. So I invite you to take some time out and laugh with a goofy post!

I'll start with a fun fact: What I secretly want for Christmas is an adult onesie, well, my size probably needs a kid size!! Complete with pajama feet and a look of ridiculousness!!

A girl can dream!
Ryan
Lol, I actually had a babysitter when I was a wee little lad that sometimes stayed overnight. She used to wear a onesie with the feet in it and I always fantasized about her, she was a hot college girl at the time. So I can honestly say I have in fact lusted over a girl in a onesie! Ha

Beezy
  • S-Man
  • 10-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Onesie with or without animal ears?
Does the onesie have an access panel to the taint?
Onesie is no fun. You and me together in a twosie. You won't be bored
Ha! A fantasy about someone in a onesie! Sounds like my kind of party!!

As for animal ears, noooo, just normal wierdness of pajama feet

Ha! Good one Tiger! It would be very warm!
I've taken some time off from Eccie and I was excited to pipe in on some convos but all the topics are still the same!! Nothing has changed in here which is good for those who don't like change but I like energy and newness!

I am soooo bored with political talk, we have plenty of that on social media... I'm always in the mood for a good joke, a funny story, or a hilarious picture that makes me snort out my beverage. So I invite you to take some time out and laugh with a goofy post!

I'll start with a fun fact: What I secretly want for Christmas is an adult onesie, well, my size probably needs a kid size!! Complete with pajama feet and a look of ridiculousness!!

A girl can dream!
Ryan Originally Posted by RyansFun
I think crotchless with a hood and bunny ears would be awesome also. very cute!
I want to hual ass through the living room, and lock em up when I hit the tile floor of the kitcken and slide aaallllll the way across it on those plastic feet like I used to do when I was just a pup. Damn that shit was fun.
Maybe something like this.
I damn sure never went sliding across the kitchen in nothing that looked like that! Lol
Oh come on, live a little.
Ha! Billy goat, exactly what I had in mind!!

And definitely not like those body suits.... They look uncomfortable!! Maybe for Halloween!!
pyramider, I am living a little! Adult pajamas are awesome!
i have wanted a pair secretly as well...want to wake up christmas morning with my daughters all wearing footed pajamas, just like when i was a kid.
Exactly!! Missblue!!