Date: 11/4/21
Name: Angel Fire
Phone: 8063364595
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://amarillo.skipthegames.com/fe...a/161839524046
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: I40 and Bolton
Activities: lol, breast worship, bbbj, dt, 69 DATY, dato, mish,CG,RCG, K9 conver
Hair Length and Color: Long mid back brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Shorter,Average 130lbs or so, nice natural dd’s and smaller ass
Recommendation: Yes
Damn, saw the subject line and thought maybe Angel from the old airport girls in El Paso was back.
I wish you Ass Wipes would put the City in header.
Be safe out there and Happy Thanksgiving
Good report... sounds like a great time. She is an awesome provider
Damn, saw the subject line and thought maybe Angel from the old airport girls in El Paso was back.
I wish you Ass Wipes would put the City in header.
Be safe out there and Happy Thanksgiving Originally Posted by raild@1964
Wish they would generate title automatically with provider name and city.
Wish they would generate title automatically with provider name and city. Originally Posted by ElBandido
Hell you can't even get them to remove the folks off the header that are no longer moderators. Lamest admins and programmers I have ever seen from ECCIE or before. The ignorance of board leadership now just amazes me.
Hell you can't even get them to remove the folks off the header that are no longer moderators. Lamest admins and programmers I have ever seen from ECCIE or before. The ignorance of board leadership now just amazes me. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Have they explored selling to Zuckerberg or Musk? Get some investment in new technology in here. Ha!
Wish they would generate title automatically with provider name and city. Originally Posted by ElBandido
I have suggested that before and the mods said it’s not that easy.
I call BS on that. Probably not difficult for the tech savvy.