New Hot College Cutie Fresh

loved her body, feeling her all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl in high heels, fishnet stockings, and black dress. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very open minded and willing to accommodate Sweet Karson 310-310-0800
Here he goes again.
He is still a tard.
This guy is funny in a sort of I feel sorry for way. No wait. That's what a tard is isn't it.
Make examples of these two handles.
Heads on a stick so everyone can smell it and see it and understand its not a joke to pull shit like this.

These two stink like the mortis anyway. I bet old dumass has flies on his face year round. Ha ha
I'm not the National Forum Mod, but this sounds like a newbie who doesn't know where to post. Has anyone clicked on the RTM yet?
I'm not the National Forum Mod, but this sounds like a newbie who doesn't know where to post. Has anyone clicked on the RTM yet? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Its a double handle or worse. I'm calling bull.
I'm not the National Forum Mod, but this sounds like a newbie who doesn't know where to post. Has anyone clicked on the RTM yet? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
You have got to be kidding...