Nothing Sexier

There is nothing Sexier than a tattooed beauty, I love a well Inked lady.
  • skyn
  • 07-26-2016, 01:52 PM
WALDT I like unmarked
. . . I like unmarked Originally Posted by skyn
Me too!
Clean slate is better, for me anyway.

I've said this before, but I really go for the "innocent" look. You know the type, college cheerleader body, or the just-out-of-high-school babysitter from down the street. All the ink and fake boobs just ruin the fantasy for me.
JMHO
There is nothing Sexier than a tattooed beauty, I love a well Inked lady. Originally Posted by pelicanboy
Agreed
Agreed Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I agree...the only thing is it needs to be good ink...it's hot as hell!
It's the lady that makes either one sexy !
Jaded u look good with anything...
Aww ty.
Jayded most definitely has good ink! Among other things as well!

Past time for a re-visit!
I too am a great fan of ink!
Jayded most definitely has good ink! Among other things as well!

Past time for a re-visit! Originally Posted by erosmystique
Soon. Very soon
That is great news! Soon, very soon works for me! P.m. me when you have it figured out please!
There is nothing Sexier than a tattooed beauty, I love a well Inked lady. Originally Posted by pelicanboy
SashaSedusax is the girl for you.
Attached Images File Type: jpg SashaMay.jpg (69.7 KB, 146 views)
Jayded, you and Trinity Kane are 2 of the most beautiful women in the world. Both of you have natural beauty and a lot of well placed good ink. I could gaze at you all for hours!
Jayded, you and Trinity Kane are 2 of the most beautiful women in the world. Both of you have natural beauty and a lot of well placed good ink. I could gaze at you all for hours! Originally Posted by pelicanboy
If that's the case then why the hell am I cold and all alone in this hotel room with no one to play with. Surely the gentlemen of Shreveport that I've come to fuck haven't forgotten about little ol me have they??
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20160807_221635.jpg (468.0 KB, 131 views)
Damn girl, love the ink. Why haven't I met you yet????? If I could get away, I would......