Horriable experience with riverrubicon

Contacted me about 100hh spec
Also Ask me to be dressed in fishnet ect. So i did. Once he arrived i started talking about services really loud the whole hallway could here. Not sure why but i was immediately turned off. Mainly because no extras were included in thr donation given. That was clear for begging. I proceeded to entertain, and hes moaning to the top of his lungs off my so called loosey cbj i was given. I ask him to please lower his voice more than once. Who wants to be the girl with obnoxious moans coming from her room?? No one . He brought used smelly that had been worn i declined on the outfit change because i already had on some. Everything hes describing is bullshit. As a women first i felt disrespected and tried to be taken advantage of. If he wanted more he would have booked more time and been more polite and not cheap rude and over barring. I vist from ca and would never travel to show guys a bad time. I cant wait to they have client review section. Because people like him lie in reviews after they have gotten off already to feel superior. As if im a major threat to the city when low budget locals and horrible low budget providers are the blame