Need to get more SA providers to become active here

Hey Folks,

We need to get the word out to the local providers that this is the place to be. I have seen very few provider ads here in the SA forums so far and we all know that just like any party, if there aren't any girls, the guys will leave too.

Are they all at Home2?

If so, what's that URL? I deleted it after ASPD came back online after the big crash last year.

Is there another reason that I'm unaware of that is limiting their participation?
What textodd11 all you need is ME lol!! I think more and more providers are coming day by day. GOODLUCK
Well I have been trying to get involve it is very slow on site. Do have CK email?
What textodd11 all you need is ME lol!! Originally Posted by sarasmelik
I guess I can say that sara is for sure a one-person party! ha!

Thanks sara and Champagne for chiming in.
I am sure it is a process. We don't just get to come here and advertise. We have to wait to be verified as a safe provider first. And that can take time sometimes. Mine went fast but I got here quick. There are tons of ppl joining all at once. The girls will get verified and there will be more ads.. until then... you got three right here anyone for a lol
I hasve been seeing quite a few gals move here that were on the other site...hehehehe which is awesome.
Well I'm here too babe !!!
Looks like things are shaping up nicely around here.
Yah...took about 4 days to get my provider status..because of the huuge overload... All will be well soon...
{ʇɹıʞs s,ɐɹzǝ dn ʞooן oʇ ƃuıʎɹʇ}

Yay! Ezra's in da' house! Hiya Hun!
Very nice!

SF
The playmate here 2 kiss kiss..
I believe there are plenty of ladies of SA here... Look at all of us... Some hotties to, if only...Mmmmmm
yes many hotties here....Ezra love your avatar
I am here, on Home2 (rarely use it), EROS ads, P411 and a few other boards. I haven't posted any ads on Eccie, but will in a few weeks when things slow down.